MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
80 reviews of MilesWeb

Excellent support.
Best ever support team I have seen so far.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Absolutely delighted with Milesweb and their team
I migrated to MW a few years ago when a US-based company let me down badly with some hacked sites. MW helped sort out the mess transfering a dozen different sites and resolving the hacking too. Their team are FAST, personal, and highly competent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Great support by Sunil Badame
I am glad your support team contains person like Sunil Badame
Most people took hours to understand my problem, and hours to reproduce, but Sunil did just like that. Really happy to have my sites here

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Best reliable hosting so far.
Milesweb is the best reliable hosting platform I have ever come across, I actually doubted the company at first but one trial convinced me. My company will continue to partner with milesweb. They are worth it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Sunil provided fast fix
problem with ssh access. Sunil fixed the problem quickly.

Best hosting in the world.
The best hosting provider in the entire world. Go for it.

Poor connectivity and best customer support
Poor connectivity and best customer support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

good chat support
customer support is really nice and i am happy with your service.. all the best guys

India's Best Hosting Service ( No one can beat them)
It is the Best hosting service I ever used. 24X7 support really amazing. They fix every problem which I faced ever. Love them

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Good service than other
Good service than other

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Review MilesWeb