MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
85 reviews of MilesWeb

Best bang for your buck!
Offers the most competitive prices for their packages (free .com domain, unlimited web storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited mysql DBs, unlimited email accounts + email storage).

Also fast & professional web support uncommon among hosting companies

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Just the best product & service so far.
I have used 3 different hosts before switching to MilesWeb, and it has been a delight. Everything works great, and support is just amazing.
Only one bad experience so far when a support guy edited a file on shared server without permission.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

A great service
I do not have any objections to the service. Everything I asked for, I got in the very short term.
I am extremely pleased with very professional support live, 24/7. I am in Europe, regardless of the time zone - Live Support is always there. Excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Excellent service
Excellent service from miles web

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Great 24x7 support
Great reliability. Great price. 24x7 chat support availability is good. Support personnel capability can be improved. But helpful &get immediate response to queries. Will surely recommend Milesweb.

Excellent support.
Best ever support team I have seen so far.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Absolutely delighted with Milesweb and their team
I migrated to MW a few years ago when a US-based company let me down badly with some hacked sites. MW helped sort out the mess transfering a dozen different sites and resolving the hacking too. Their team are FAST, personal, and highly competent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Great support by Sunil Badame
I am glad your support team contains person like Sunil Badame
Most people took hours to understand my problem, and hours to reproduce, but Sunil did just like that. Really happy to have my sites here

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Best reliable hosting so far.
Milesweb is the best reliable hosting platform I have ever come across, I actually doubted the company at first but one trial convinced me. My company will continue to partner with milesweb. They are worth it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Sunil provided fast fix
problem with ssh access. Sunil fixed the problem quickly.

Review MilesWeb