MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
505 reviews of MilesWeb

Amazing Support
I have received unparalleled technical support from Milesweb. I just migrated my sites from Ipage because they constantly tried to upsell me. Milesweb team that I worked with - Pratik, Pritesh and Sagar Walve were so generous with their time and help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Great Troubleshooting
Jai Dhidwal support engineer has great troubleshooting skills.
miles web support is osm at any area.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Excellent support
One good thing about milesweb is let it be night or Sunday i can always reach them for support. Today Aarzoo helped me and I am so impressed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

great customer supprot
Good customer support by kunal. 1 day ago i was not able to login to my server through ssh .so i contacted milesweb .kunal one of the memebr of their support team was very supportive and solved my issue instatly.

Good support
Good support by technical team

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Jai Dhidwal 5* for this person
He is really doing a great job. its 11 and I thought I wont be getting any support for now but he acted like a saviour. Thanks to him.

The best Service
One good thing about MilesWeb is their Chat support, I had a good support as usual, Kunal fixed my issues, thanks to Mahesh who previously helped me. Kunal made my day.

Help of Jai Dhidwal
Thanks Jai Dhidwal, Awesome help my you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Excellent support from Jai Dhidwal
Excellent support from Jai Dhidwal, glad to be a milesweb customer

Soporte Wordpress Mail PHP
grateful for the management of milesweb.com, especially Jay, who gave me a quick and good sorption service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Review MilesWeb