MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
80 reviews of MilesWeb

Outstanding Support
Must thank @Milesweb for the outstanding assistance they have given me during the recent issue I had. Best support I’ve ever had, You guys definitely deserve 5 stars.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Simply the best - Not just their servers but their service levels as well
I have been using MilesWeb for 7 of my websites and what stands out for them is the level of service provided. Any issue or query is resolved within minutes. I have never seen such level of service from any company in any domain. Keep up the good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

MilesWeb.com Review - Best Web hosting experience
At milesweb the support is the best, someone is always there to attend your call and there is instant response on chat. Speed and uptime are very good too. Strongly recommended.

Thanks,
Dharmendra

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Excellent Support & Service
It's been few months with MilesWeb and I am very happy with their support and service. They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly. They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone. Highly recommended, a perfect hosting company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Good Support !
MilesWeb have a very good support team. I am very satisfied with their services & excellent support, followed all job instructions and finished on time! MilesWeb team always ready to support by 24x7x365. I would proudly recommend to MilesWeb in Hosting.

Informative Customer Service
A major concern for our company was security. One of the support representatives walked me through the process of downloading and editing the necessary file.. He was also thoughtful, creating a backup of the file in case something were to go wrong.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

MilesWeb excellent service
Excellent support. Although I live in different timezone and maintain my site, I always see the support online and prompt. I am very happy with MilesWeb!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Very Good Company
Excellent hosting company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

EXCELLENT AND GOOD
VERY GOOD

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Milesweb Services
very good service.. would definitely continue with Milesweb

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Review MilesWeb