MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
85 reviews of MilesWeb

Website Hosting and support
We are very happy with MilesWeb service! They are very prompt and Chinmay is easily available on call. They solve doubts and are happy to take time to guide us.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Happy customer from more than 2 years
For all your services and support, I feel that whatever you are charging is very less. I don't know what way I could help Milesweb. In case if you in need of any help from my side, I will always be willing to help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Always ready to help, great team :)
I wanted to host my college event website but I had no experience of web hosting. I got to know about milesweb through one of my friend. They helped me to get my college event website online. The milesweb team are very professional and friendly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Great service
no issues at all
great service and technical support
best costumer service with flexible plans and payment offers.

Trust-worthy
I have worked with more than 50 services provides, in the Past. Now, I have found one the best Company to work with. Good Job @Milesweb for the outstanding Services... Keep up the Good Work...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Outstanding Support
Must thank @Milesweb for the outstanding assistance they have given me during the recent issue I had. Best support I’ve ever had, You guys definitely deserve 5 stars.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Simply the best - Not just their servers but their service levels as well
I have been using MilesWeb for 7 of my websites and what stands out for them is the level of service provided. Any issue or query is resolved within minutes. I have never seen such level of service from any company in any domain. Keep up the good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

MilesWeb.com Review - Best Web hosting experience
At milesweb the support is the best, someone is always there to attend your call and there is instant response on chat. Speed and uptime are very good too. Strongly recommended.

Thanks,
Dharmendra

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Excellent Support & Service
It's been few months with MilesWeb and I am very happy with their support and service. They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly. They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone. Highly recommended, a perfect hosting company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Good Support !
MilesWeb have a very good support team. I am very satisfied with their services & excellent support, followed all job instructions and finished on time! MilesWeb team always ready to support by 24x7x365. I would proudly recommend to MilesWeb in Hosting.

Review MilesWeb