MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
566 reviews of MilesWeb

Helpful Support
I am happy to host my websites with Milesweb. Milesweb technical support team is always there when you need it. I contacted milesweb to upgrade my PHP version, and Jai Dhidwal immediately assisted me with the affair.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Nice help
Mileswab fast help and satisfied the user. Thanks Jai Dhidwal

blocking from ip
very grateful for the intention of Pritesh Patil, I offer help and solution to the blocking of my account quickly, now my account reseller works correctly. I emphasize that I always have good attention and quick solution I totally recommend this hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Awesome service with best support
I am associated with Milesweb for around 2 years now. I have used services from other companies before but was never satisfied. But now, with the fast servers of Milesweb and their outstanding support, I am highly satisfied with the team of Mr. Prasad.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Tech Support
Thank u prasad for really good support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

good service
good service and tech support by Jai Dhidwal he is very helpfull..... thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Fast resolution of an ongoing issue
Much thanks to Aarzoo to help me with the SQL and .htaccess issue I was facing in almost no time.

It reduced a lot of fuss at my end.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Great Service with great support.
Many thanks to Kunal & Sagar. You have solved my issues & saved my time.

linking name server with domain
I was no clue on linking IP with nameservers, I contacted, customer technical support team, Mr. Pritesh Patil took my system on remote and showed me where and what to be updated. Thanks for your great Support.

Keep continuing the good work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Aarzoo
thank u aarzoo…. you have solved my issues., & saved my time..

Review MilesWeb