3essentials Hosting Reviews

70 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

9 years and counting
I have not experienced significant downtime since we started hosting with 3Essentials 9 years ago. When I've reached out to their tech support they have been attentive and quick to respond

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

website removed
My bill was coming due and I found it impossible to navigate the 3 essential pages to pay it. On March 8th I was hospitalized. On March 11 my bill came due. When I got our of the hospital my website had been taken down and I could not navigate my way through the 3essentials website. Now I'm told the website may be lost forever. I hope that is not the case. You need a more user friendly and intuitive portal for those of us with less IT skills.
Here is a perfect example. You want to know how long I've been a customer. My guess would be I started in the summer of 2004 or 2005. Instead of me having to go find my records you should have this information at the touch of a button.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2004

Very good host
All support issues are resolved promptly and satisfactorily. very pleased with the hosting site

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

3essentials hosting support
We are working with 3essentials company for more then 10 years already, have only good experience. We have a basic hosting plan, but anyway we always get quick and professional support.
Many thanks to all 3essentials support staff.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2010

Tech Support
Initial chat for tech support was woefully lacking. Once I got to a real tech (Seth) problem was resolved withing minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2010

Quite Impressive
very glad with your services especially response time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Great service
Using 3essentials for several years... I steer all of my clients towards their service cuz of their reliability, knowledge, professionalism and swift effectiveness... thanks 3essentials, your support is awesome!

3essentials ROCKS!
I have been using 3essentials for years now as my hosting service and have been nothing but HAPPY the entire time.
I will continue to be a customer for as long as they are in existence!
Please never go away!
Long live 3essentials!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2007

I am Leaving 3essentials for Good, Awful Hosting & Customer Services
3essentials don't provide the same customer support like they used to. They wouldn't help me out with a problem we had with them for months and now I have finally moved my website away from they either ignore my refund requests or give pasted responses.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Happy Customer = Successful Business
I have great experience for over 5 years, I'm using very basic web hosting service but it sufficiently addresses my needs.
3essentials never failed me!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Review 3essentials Hosting