3essentials Hosting Reviews

64 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

Great service
Using 3essentials for several years... I steer all of my clients towards their service cuz of their reliability, knowledge, professionalism and swift effectiveness... thanks 3essentials, your support is awesome!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2010

3essentials ROCKS!
I have been using 3essentials for years now as my hosting service and have been nothing but HAPPY the entire time.
I will continue to be a customer for as long as they are in existence!
Please never go away!
Long live 3essentials!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2007

I am Leaving 3essentials for Good, Awful Hosting & Customer Services
3essentials don't provide the same customer support like they used to. They wouldn't help me out with a problem we had with them for months and now I have finally moved my website away from they either ignore my refund requests or give pasted responses.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Happy Customer = Successful Business
I have great experience for over 5 years, I'm using very basic web hosting service but it sufficiently addresses my needs.
3essentials never failed me!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Great Hosting Company
Best hosting company around.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

STAY AWAY!
They claim 100% uptime and 24/7 support. Our server was down for over 8 DAYS in a given month. Their speeds are glacially slow. Support is slow. I had an issue arise on a Sunday Am, no response, til Monday AM even then you wait hours in between emails.

Tech Support
Great job!

Good company
Very good service and support. However, new licensing arrangements meant it got significantly more expensive this year.

(I moved my account from Active24 (Mamut) to 3Essentials because of repeated problems with that company. I'm glad I did.)

Long time customer
I've used 3essentials for my domains and hosting for many years.

Their customer service is awesome. Friendly and fast! Even when I've thought it might be a stupid question they've always been responsive and super helpful. Too bad I can't leave six star

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2006

The 3essentials help chat window.
This is the quickest, easiest, and most helpful support service. Great feature.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Review 3essentials Hosting