3essentials Hosting Reviews

60 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

Great Hosting Company
Best hosting company around.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

STAY AWAY!
They claim 100% uptime and 24/7 support. Our server was down for over 8 DAYS in a given month. Their speeds are glacially slow. Support is slow. I had an issue arise on a Sunday Am, no response, til Monday AM even then you wait hours in between emails.

Tech Support
Great job!

Good company
Very good service and support. However, new licensing arrangements meant it got significantly more expensive this year.

(I moved my account from Active24 (Mamut) to 3Essentials because of repeated problems with that company. I'm glad I did.)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Long time customer
I've used 3essentials for my domains and hosting for many years.

Their customer service is awesome. Friendly and fast! Even when I've thought it might be a stupid question they've always been responsive and super helpful. Too bad I can't leave six star

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2006

The 3essentials help chat window.
This is the quickest, easiest, and most helpful support service. Great feature.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Always good service at 3essentials!
I've had hosting at 3essentials for many years, but I got persuaded to go somewhere else briefly. It was a grievous and costly mistake. I've returned to where I'm treated well and given the most cordial and reliable service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Much needed support when asked for
As an IT novice, I sometimes need support for technical aspects of my web site. 3essentials has always been ready to assist. Continue in the same way!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2008

Install SSL Certificate
Requested install of RapidSSL Certificate on several sites. Installation went smooth, accurately and quickly. Sales and technical support are 5 star.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Reliable
I had one site for 10 years and reliability and service were very good. (Sold that site). Recently began installing a new site there.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Review 3essentials Hosting