3essentials Hosting Reviews

75 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

Awesome Company!
Service is great and Tech Support is always super responsive when a glitch occurs. Been with them for 8 years and love them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Simply the best
Great, quick and professional support anytime. That's why we are 3essentials customers from more than 10 years. Recommend to anyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

technical issue
very prompt in responding. Professional and courteous.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

3essentials, reliable business partner
Whatever happened, you can always count on quick and professional help. Thank you.

Excelente service
I have had client for over 17 years and my site always is up. Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2002

9 years and counting
I have not experienced significant downtime since we started hosting with 3Essentials 9 years ago. When I've reached out to their tech support they have been attentive and quick to respond

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

website removed
My bill was coming due and I found it impossible to navigate the 3 essential pages to pay it. On March 8th I was hospitalized. On March 11 my bill came due. When I got our of the hospital my website had been taken down and I could not navigate my way through the 3essentials website. Now I'm told the website may be lost forever. I hope that is not the case. You need a more user friendly and intuitive portal for those of us with less IT skills.
Here is a perfect example. You want to know how long I've been a customer. My guess would be I started in the summer of 2004 or 2005. Instead of me having to go find my records you should have this information at the touch of a button.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2004

Very good host
All support issues are resolved promptly and satisfactorily. very pleased with the hosting site

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

3essentials hosting support
We are working with 3essentials company for more then 10 years already, have only good experience. We have a basic hosting plan, but anyway we always get quick and professional support.
Many thanks to all 3essentials support staff.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2010

Tech Support
Initial chat for tech support was woefully lacking. Once I got to a real tech (Seth) problem was resolved withing minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2010

Review 3essentials Hosting