5 CloudHost Reviews

5 CloudHost
4 reviews of 5 CloudHost

They've been very easy to work with
It has been 3 great years since the first subscription. 5cloudhost has provided great services and ample information for us. Special thanks for all the answers to my questions. Kudos.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

I have had no problems at all
Their dedication and professionalism is the reason I remain a 5cloudhost client! Having run multiple websites for the last 11 years, I know the importance of dependable service and uptime. I have found that with 5cloudhost cloud hosting service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Very helpful and prompt response, Thanks 5cloudhost
Thanks 5cloudhost for exceeding my expectations for a web host. I've been let down in the past by other hosts and your dedication to providing a reliable, high quality service has been a relief. 5cloudhost has raised the bar on web site hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

I am so happy with 5cloudhost service
I just totally Love them! Recommend 5cloudhost cloud web hosting to others. Not sure about complaints about drupal and mediawiki. Their installer will automatically install both. Thank you for running your business as if it really matters, because it does

Review 5 CloudHost