Blazing Fast Host Reviews

Blazing Fast Host
29 reviews of Blazing Fast Host

Excellent host
I'd like to say that Blazing Fast Host are always more than happy to negotiate what your account will have - for example same price for half the space and double the bandwidth if this is what you require. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

It is Nice web hosting provider!
Would like to commend on the very high level service of your staff, Blazing Fast Host. They have demonstrated much patience and knowledge in helping me remotely in setting up my email account on my newly acquired MacBook. They even have nice scripting!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Blazing Fast Host is a fantastic host
"What I want to say is that Blazing Fast Host is quite good option for hosting websites and also registering domains.
We had one problem at renewal, but we were served well by customer support to resolve the issues. Everything works good!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service
Blazing Fast Host in my opinion is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

I wanna say that Blazing Fast Host quickly provided me with references
Great work Blazing Fast Host team. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod. Support always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time. Really satisfied!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Blazing Fast Host is really good web hosting provider
I had a wonderful experience with Blazing Fast Host... Speed is super fast - I am happy. They are a great ssd web hosting provider and I will be with them for a long time to come.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Great tools, easy to use hosting service
I am satisfied with Blazing Fast Host provider. Their representative whom I contacted via live Chat offered me a concrete guidance through the sales process. I highly recommend their hosting service to everyone. Speed is fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

I am fully satisfied using Blazing Fast Host services
Blazing Fast Host is just a great host, i started using it and it has been great for me. I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone... small website owners and large ones. Prices are also great for what they offer for you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Blazing Fast Host uptime is very good
I can point out that Blazing Fast Host is fantastic. If you are looking for shared hosting with great reliability, tools and the best support, then look no further. Easy setup for most features including Wordpress and email. Speedy and friendly Support.

I will recommend Blazing Fast Host to all of my friends
In conclusion please be aware that while I have no specific business to business financial commitment with Blazing Fast Host I must rate them very near to the top of the league in all areas of domain hosting and associated business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Review Blazing Fast Host