CasbayMY Reviews

CasbayMY
10 reviews of CasbayMY

Ganesh Ashtikar

Low latency & premium network
It's one of the server providers with the lowest latency and premium network. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2021

Hidaka Koumura

Quality VPS with low prices
Never regretted shifting my hosting provider from another big VPS provider. Before that, my website was down almost every day (daytime). What I like about them is their technicians because they were able to solve my queries within a few minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2020

Wesen

Reliable Hosting Provider
Valuable for money. Fast and reliable services. Friendly customer support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2021

Tan Shao Woon

Valuable Web Hosting Plans
Nice speed and support. I would recommend it for those who are looking for not expensive and reliable web hosting services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Abdullah

Casbay is the best hosting providers.
This is one of the greatest hosting providers. My website is always working, and the speed is stable as promised. Technical support is quick to answer any request.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2017 - February, 2020

Jason Ong

Best amazing services
Fast service I needed to pay using Stripe Credit Card and they help me step by step to complete the payment
I'm very satisfied.
thanks Casbay

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

isaac nick

Happy with service and support
happy with the support team one day i gonna stuck in one problem service team given me support and resolved that problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Sara

Greate and awesome service!
They help a lot during my website got some error and can help me fixed the problem very fast! Very awesome service package https://www.casbay.com.my/linux-web-hosting/
Thanks to Casbay team and this reason I always choose them as my hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

izati

Good Services Casbay Hosting
I have been with Casbay around 3 years, my site is going great with their hosting. Besides that, they provide good support and guide me the process clearly. No big problem compare to other hosting provider. Im really recomended.

Jacksonville

Helping me to solve DNS issues
Thanks for Sarah helping me to solve the DNS issues. It's ease my life. Hope you guys can keep it up and continue to provide the quality services in low price. Thumb up

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Review CasbayMY