CentoHost Reviews

CentoHost
38 reviews of CentoHost

Network Uptime has been good
Excellent customer support and overall the best experience I had since I purchased Centohost's shared hosting 4 months ago after reading the reviews here itself by googling. No problems so far. They have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup. I am still very happy with them. Must say that Centohost is very safe. They don't allow hackers to hack into other people accounts and connect with your mail account. They have the best Tech and general support I have experienced. Almost all the time the answers come fast and on target and in a friendly manner. Good job!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

All packages are totally affordable.
Good prices, fast support and no downtime! I do not think I need more here. Centohost provides me with good service at affordable price and that is more then enough for me. I have a Blogger based web site. I installed my web application and now use that with no problem. Good host! If you are looking to spend your money for good web hosting services, do not waste your time and give centohost a try.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Finally found a good host - Centohost
Recently I needed to migrate my website to another web host cos I couldn't get in touch with customer support of my previous host. I did a search and found centohost, their feedbacks and reviews are positive, they offer fast free migration, free ddos protection, fast setup and also they accept bitcoins - these were the factors that persuaded me to sign up with Centohost provider. Well, uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it. The customer service is good, replies within 10 mins - cool response uptime. No hidden fees or surprises about extra money I needed to pay.
Happy customer! Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

I never have to worry about the service
You can trust these guys. Well, after few months with Centohost web hosting i can say their servers are great, and very reliable. Their work is professional in all the ways. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical newbies like I am! Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. Look no further, guys. Having switched providers, they are a cut above the rest.

Easy to use web hosting service!
This host has been incredibly easy to use, very helpful and oh so cheap. I am glad to deal with centohost and their team. Good powerful servers. They have never failed to deliver...even having a live person answer the phone on a weekend within minutes...who then haved tier 2 tech support fix my issue within 25-40 minutes! These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are coupon codes that will save you money on your subscription.

Centohost just Brilliant - recommended. Thanks Guys
Happy using Centohost service. It usually manages to answer support tickets in twenty minutes or less. Top notch technical support care, affordable pricing for feature-packed hosting packages, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

I am happy running my websites with Centohost!
Nice web host. Centohost dedicated server is running fast - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors (uptime is 99.9%). Always found the site fast in the Control Panel & site management. They have met my needs perfectly and exceeded my expects

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Definitely recommended!
Thanks Centohost web host. After being hosted with a few other site hosts and found that the services they provided were both annoying and incomplete, it feels great to have a host who takes care of your every need and makes sure you're wellbeing is taken

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Centohost is always helpful with questions from beginners!
Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going. I have a small Joomla web site hosted with Centohost web host. According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Pages load fast and my visitors do not complain
Hosting is easy to use, reliable (more reliable than other hosts I have used) and their tech support is quick and gets everything right every time! Centohost is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 4 months now (have dedicated server).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Review CentoHost