CentoHost Reviews

CentoHost
65 reviews of CentoHost

Kudret B.

Great polite staff, thanks!
I'll most definitely be giving Centohost my business online for a long time. I've already noticed an improvement in speed while running my WordPress site and the video streaming site in Bosnia - it is probably twice as fast as the old one. All the time when I've used the support I got prompt and according to replies. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleasant to communicate with. These guys get a thumbs up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2022

Miyah Campos

VERY SATISFIED!
I think it's been a few months that now i'm with centohost web hosting. They've been helping me with great deal of technical difficulties and came through altogether. The main thing which i like about this service is that they are providing the extensive storage space in each of their package, and a wide range of domain name extensions. This web host also has a smart and easy to navigate control panel. VERY SATISFIED!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2022

Blake Sparks

Well done, Centohost! Thanks
Thank you, CentoHost! Pricing is very fair and the all-around-service is excellent - perfect for business online like mine. I'm extremely happy with the fast service and support! The customer service is exemplary, technical expertise is second-to-none and the cost is fantastic. Well done!

Franc Romo

Well done, great hosting service!
I unhesitatingly rate CentoHost hosting five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. What I can recommend to others is to contact their sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2022

Emil Loclli

Support staff ROCKS!
The host I have been working for has switched all of their shared hosting over to centohost in the past few months, the reason? There's nobody better out there. Professional support, yes on weekends too, fast servers and very well priced. There are so many useful features for running wordpress, Joomla, e-commerce sites - I like it. Many thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2022

Kiran Peron

Installed components worked out of the box
Over 4 months ago was looking for a local web host in Bosnia to host my new e-web store. Found Centohost and must say it is the cheapest one and has positive reviews. Contacted their sales and they offered me a good hosting solution (VPS) for my website. I uploaded the files, their techs also helped me with setup - thanks a lot. Speed is quite good - very happy using this hosting service. Thumbs up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2022

Matej V.

Powerful servers, fast speed
I've been with Centohost for not so long now. I'm extremely pleased with the Cheap VPS service. No downtime, fast support and lovely customer service. At the first view - they offer ordinary services, but the approach to each client is really something outstanding. This decent host is an asset for your business.

Konrad Staros

Excellent speed + 24/7 Tech Care
I was looking for the host in Europe that will provide me with good speed connectivity as well as helpful, friendly tech care, cos I am a beginner at building websites and running them online. Found centohost web host while browsing web hosting forum discussions, most of the webmasters were happy using their service. Contact them via Live Chat and they offered me a starter hosting package with website builder, tempates and all the needed tools. The techs spent over 2 hours with me explaining the entry-level things to start a website - very informative and friend. Thanks a lot. I am very pleased.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2021

Ademar G.

This web host is able to pass on the savings
Everything works fine with centohost web host - recommended. Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred free and everything went smooth. Frankly speaking I was impressed when I contacted them directly, the techs were friendly and know what they do, explaining me everything I needed to know from them. I can't say enough good about these guys. It just isn't possible. I just totally love them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2021

Hector Gagnier

Very Good Experience
So far centohost has been an exceptional host. The pricing is great for the features, tools and resources I get. Plenty of bandwidth & disk space, far more than I've used. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

Review CentoHost