CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
96 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Fast and stable
Hosted my website with Chemicloud for years now and always found them fairly priced, easy to use and reliable. Their support team is always ready to help or answear questions day or night, I know I can count on these guys! Cheers

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Ben D Manevitz
I've never had a significant problem with chemicloud in terms of hosting and technical stuff, the uptime and support is just great. I highly recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Friendly, detailed support
Great support and excellent after hours service for paying customers, no matter the time of the day or the night, there is someone at chemicloud to help you out.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

A great company
I've been a customer, both personally and for my company for many years, and Chemicloud has always provided excellent prices, great features and wonderful customer service.

Great experience
I have enjoyed working with your team ever since I switched to Chemicloud; rescuing me on more than one occasion.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

really amazed & pleased
I am really amazed & pleased with the support of chemicloud, they give support instantly without any annoying behavior. Best support experience ever.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Very quick
Very quick at answering your problems - even when it's your own fault ;)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Great for my needs
I've found Chemicloud to be just great for my needs, their uptime and overall speed is amazing and if you add the amazin customer service, you have everything you need to be online.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Very pleased with the overall service.
Very pleased with the overall service. Quick to respond to any issues as well as having lots of helpful easy to follow guides on all matter of related topics.

Best support and services ever used
I've been with chemicloud for something like 2 years now and they have always been brilliant. The support is excellent, and really fast to sort things out for me.

Review CHEMICLOUD