Cloudarion Reviews

Cloudarion
79 reviews of Cloudarion

I consider these guys well worth the price
It is far suprerior web host - they solve problems and on an extremely timely manner. When I have a problem - Cloudarion technicians get information which I can give them and determine what the problem is and fix it for me, while in most cases, you are in an IM session. I mostly use IM and when not available I know I can leave a support ticket - they are all over it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2022

The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable with 100% follow-up
Well, Cloudarion is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. I had no hesitation in recommending their hosting accounts to my boss for one of our clients through work. Will continue to use this host for as long as physically possible. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

User-friendly web hosting
I signed up with cloudarion SSD VPS more than a year ago to try setting up my own site. Looking back, it was definitely the right choice! Really appreciate their helpfulness, flexibility and prompt responses. Because of their excellent customer support!

Outstanding web hosting
Once I had a downtime of little more than 1 hour. I mailed cloudarion to say that my uptime was only 99.83% and immediately they gave me a coupon with value of 1 month hosting for a next purchase on their site. Thanks.

Great performance hosting
Now things have settled down everything is running very smoothly and the combination of the redundant DNS I use and the clustered hosting from CloudArion work a treat and make me happy. Can't wait to get a couple of web apps live on the system too - which I'm sure it will cope with just fine.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2021

I like my web host!
Using cloudarion.com ssd hosting service I save much money. Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money. I like this!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2021

Good speed, great uptime, perfect customer support
The price is extremely good value for money (particularly as I think most of it has been spent on me in labour over the past few days!)and already exceeds my last host ten-fold. I only felt it fair to spend time on writing such a good review. Thanks to Cloudarion (and anyone else from support team) for your patience with me!

I am 100% satisfied Cloudarion SSD VPS
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at CloudArion servers. I like their service, it is quite cheap. The speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy. I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend their SSD VPS hosting services to others.

I like Cloudarion SSDVPS hosting!
I'm so pleased with cloudarion ssd vps hosting services. They are always eager to help and responds quickly and friendly to each email I send her. I love the control panel! It is incredible! Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2021

Good Wordpress Hosting Provider
I have no hesitation in recommending Cloudarion provider. The great plus is that VPS service is based on SSD storage which gives super fast speed. In my opinion they are great provider and that is worth to be recommended. Happy Hosting everyone!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2021

Review Cloudarion