Crazy Domains Reviews

Crazy Domains
182 reviews of Crazy Domains

Very Helpful Staff
I was very satisfied with the help provided by the staff, would happily recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Website was down
Michelle has just assisted me with getting my website live. I had no idea why my website was down and was not receiving any emails for a few days. I explained the problem and without asking she identified the problem, clearly explained how it would be solved and then proceeded to fix it. I am very happy that my website is now back up and I will be receiving emails again. Thank you for your excellent service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Kind and Fast Customer Service - Kyle
Great value for money, ease of access for those who are not web designers. Quick 24/7 support to help guide you through the process of making your first website and connecting domains.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Great support
Great support and service from the guys, been a long time client

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Domain Transfer
I am trying to transfer a domain from another server to crazy domain, however it did not work due to the expiry of the Registration Key. I talked with Kyle using the live chat who was able to help me resolve the issue. I like Crazy domains for their customer support and experienced staffs, like Kyle.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

New email address set up
Super fast and efficient. Gave me all the info i needed to set up and start using my new email address. Would highly recommend Joshua and Crazy Domains :-)

Great support
Always a great help with any domain needs. Also very user friendly.
Thanks to Joshua too for his help specifically.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Excellent Customer Service
Today I had issues with my SSL certificate and I spoke with Kyle who was exceptionally helpful and courteous. He took the time to look into my inquiry, figutre out how to resolve it and advise of time frames etc. All in all a great experience.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Bestest help ever
Their support is outstanding I have to say, dont normally give feedback but these guys are good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Exceptional service today
I had consultant Willow today and my issue was resolved fast and politely.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Review Crazy Domains