Dedistart Reviews

Dedistart
85 reviews of Dedistart

alex pellegrini

very professional
Everythings are great, with very professional and friendly support, a fast network, no downtimes, and a cool control panel.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2022

gonzales dominic

Keep up the great work!
I highly recommend this company to everyone. They have really fast and helpful customer service and are always very responsive to requests.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

tristan vukovic

Service is fast
Excellent customer service, no downtime problems in the 1 year I have been using them. I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2021

alex marques

Excellent service
My site loads fast and I have never had any problems with downtime. They answered quickly, were very knowledgeable, and resolved my issue quickly.

jordan prosper

I recommend this host
I have been with them now for over 3 years and have no complaints. The server uptime is excellent. I am absolutely satisfied with their hosting and customer support.

clayton madani

fast servers
Great host with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

cynthie stroyer

recommended
My site loads fast and I have never had any problems with downtime. The staffs are really helpful and very easy to contact.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2021

andrea bauler

Service is fast
I am using their services for the last year without any issue. I've had no downtime whatsoever. Service is fast, friendly, and knowledgeable.

ruben dorchak

very good
Great affordable and easy to use it's simply one of the most intuitive interfaces ever made for handling website deployment.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2021

julio zambie

really fast
Cheap hosting with great service and support. Excellent customer service, no downtime problems in the 2 years I have been using them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

Review Dedistart