Dedistart Reviews

Dedistart
10 reviews of Dedistart

dedistart.com is the best hosting company in the world
dedistart.com is the best hosting company in the world. Their support is the best.I have been with a few hosting companies in the past but the past 2 years, dedistart is the only ones I would reccommend .. Their support is unmatched

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Great support
Great chat support and 24/7 backup. Expect nothing but the best service from these guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Good Service
High return on investment is what initially drew me to Dedistart. Their commitment to excellence got me hooked.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Good Service
My brother first recommended Dedistart when I was working on my website a few months back. I remembered his advice and searched for Dedistart last week while looking for a new server. The servers are amazing and competitively priced. So far so good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Good customer support
Competitive pricing and a helpful customer support team goes a long way in establishing rapport with clients and Dedistart proves it all over again.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Good service for the budget.
Reasonably good service for the budget. I had fewer expectations while signing up. Must say that I am pleasantly surprised.

Best Server
Simple to sign up and test their servers. I would suggest everyone try out their servers before purchasing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Good Service Provider
The very epitome of affordable yet practical servers. There is no better cloud VPS host in this budget.

Reasonably good service
I have been looking for a reliable dedicated server for quite a while now and Dedistart has got my attention. Been using their services for a month now. So far so good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

Good Service
Great servers, great uptime, a lot of features and affordable pricing all work in their favour.

Review Dedistart