Dedistart Reviews

Dedistart
45 reviews of Dedistart

Higly recommeded!
The prices, features, server power, and network speed are wonderfull. I will be with this company for many years!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

an exceptional service
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. Great satisfaction and reliability.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

I am very satisfied
I am impressed, it's super easy to set up and run your project, the uptime is excellent and the speed of the servers are optimal.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Fast speed
A very pleasant surprise indeed. It's as they say, quality services at affordable prices.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

I am very satisfied
Very good service for a reasonable price. I contacted technical support twice and they fixed my issues and were very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Awesome service
I have tried 3 hosting companies but like dedistart.com with speed, reliability and support they are super rocket host I advice everybody to transfer to dedistart.com.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Uptime has been 100%
So far, a very happy customer. dedistart.com is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for a relatively low cost. I can't praise them highly enough.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Great experience
I was very satisfied with the person who helped me with my issues. Not only was he helpful but very courteous.

absolutely recommend you!
I am always very happy with the tech support dedistart hosting provides. These folks always do a nice job when I contact them for help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Couldn't expect anything better
I am very pleased with the tech support with dedistart.com. They are available whenever I need them. I have been impressed with the service and help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Review Dedistart