Dedistart Reviews

Dedistart
15 reviews of Dedistart

I am fully-satisfied
I appreciate the hard work they put into making their service low priced and effective. They are professionals and know how to keep everything working.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

I am grateful to be able to find you folks
I am grateful to be able to find you folks. My experience with you so far, has been very good!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Enough space and bandwidth
Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful enough for my sites, even when there are 5000 visitors online. I will certainly be continuing the recommendation that was made to me. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

I've had good service
I've had good service. dedistart is a professional provider offering cheap feature-rich hosting plans on SSD storage - this gives them the best speed connectivity provided. Your sites will be in good hands, guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

i like dedistart.com
I have been using dedistart.com to do development for six months and have found it to be 100% reliable and available. Support has been there to answer questions and the site internals are extensive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

dedistart.com is the best hosting company in the world
dedistart.com is the best hosting company in the world. Their support is the best.I have been with a few hosting companies in the past but the past 2 years, dedistart is the only ones I would reccommend .. Their support is unmatched

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Great support
Great chat support and 24/7 backup. Expect nothing but the best service from these guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Good Service
High return on investment is what initially drew me to Dedistart. Their commitment to excellence got me hooked.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Good Service
My brother first recommended Dedistart when I was working on my website a few months back. I remembered his advice and searched for Dedistart last week while looking for a new server. The servers are amazing and competitively priced. So far so good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Good customer support
Competitive pricing and a helpful customer support team goes a long way in establishing rapport with clients and Dedistart proves it all over again.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Review Dedistart