Dotzo Reviews

Dotzo
18 reviews of Dotzo

Fantastic We Hosting Provider
I was fed up with my previous web hosting Provider, I hated them because of their poor customer interaction. Now I think I found the good one who is very cooperative and when I needed to migrate my data, they made it very quickly without extra pay.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Thankfull for the great service
Service from Dotzo is a good and neat solution that is very impressive and I just want to tell the Dotzo team that they are good with what they are doing now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Service is likeable
Dotzo is providing good service and the service of them made me continue further.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Good and hard working Team
Honestly, Being on Dotzo Website for less than 3 min I got to know their sincerity, one of the main reasons is when I am on their website with the confused mind, they immediately responded to me and cleared all my Doubts very efficiently. It made me happy and happy with the Dotzo team. They are worth 5 stars.

Simply Fantastic
Its been nearly 1-year using Dotzo but never faced any angry on them, I am more than happy for their products and services,
they are so far good than the other hosting provider who fails in giving services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Amazing web hosting provider
The dedicated server offered by Dotzo.net is an amazing and great and impressive service. They might not be one of the biggest web hosting or well-known hosting provider, but they are really fast and reliable.
it is very easy to keep in touch with them. Thanking you for the great and best service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Excellent

I was using previously some other hosting provider but the service was not up to the mark and was upset with them. so I decided to migrate my site to Dotzo which I found through Google and thought of giving a try which looked like a promising hosting provider.
Here, it satisfied me in all ways. My website started loading very quickly mostly because of its Supreme server.
I tell you all again that Dotzo is everything you are looking for.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Must try them guys
This web hosting provider is everything for the people who are looking out for best Service, I truly admire their work and attention

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

pretty good service
Satisfied with the service, Hope they continue the same

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Impressed with impressive team

They are impressive in serving great support anytime. I must say they are best in web hosting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Review Dotzo