EURO-SPACE Reviews

EURO-SPACE
37 reviews of EURO-SPACE

Setup was not enough fast
Although it works fine and speed is also good, I was waiting almost 24 hours until my VPS has been setup during the weekend.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2012 - December, 2012

Service is better then expected
Already holding a shared hosting account and purchased another VPS.
I have some good experience with Euro-Space and the last order came with WHM and cPanel, with preinstalled scripts. Works fast and support is always online ready to help. Thanks.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - November, 2012

affordable for personal website
For the small business or personal website "EURO Standard" is the right choice of the hosting plan, as it is loaded with great Softacolous script collection which makes it easy to install any CMS or web engine in minutes.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - November, 2012

Affordable price for reliable VPS
I recommend vps hosting from Euro-Space to anyone looking for a professional service with affordable price due to high server speed and reliability.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - October, 2012

Nice people and everything is ok
They are good people, really interested to be everything ok with your site and helping always. We are not new customers and almost became friends with them :)

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - September, 2012

Site works fine
Our web site is working perfectly as well as email services. The price for the Euro Business package is acceptable. I like their services :)

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - September, 2012

Good choice for shared or VPS hosting
I have a shared hosting account at EURO-SPACE for my personal site, as everything runs well and because of a reliability, I recommended my company to buy a VPS server from them, which works fine without any issue. I grade their service with 5 stars!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - September, 2012

Fully satisfied
The hosting service from EURO-SPACE is reliable, control panel running on cPanel is very easy, our web site and emails are working fine. In a nutshell, I'm quite satisfied.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - August, 2012

Hosting is ok, support fast
Hosting is ok with them, althought email service went offline some days ago, the customer support was fast enough in responses and the downime was not for long.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - August, 2012

They do their best
By cooperation with Euro-Space, I'm happy to say that we have reliable hosting partner, which delivers quality services for our website and online infrastructure.
We are most thankful for a great support they provide to us when needed.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - August, 2012