EURO-SPACE Reviews

EURO-SPACE
34 reviews of EURO-SPACE

FAST! GREAT! What more could you ask for?!
First impression for me was the great quality of the customer support. You really get fast, friendly and professional help which matters so much. I had small technical issue with moving my site and they fixed it very fast without charge. TRULY AWESOME!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2012 - July, 2012

Great choice for my website
I have chosen Euro-Space to be ensured that my website is available to the world and I don't need to worry about any technical stuff because of my trust with them. I can recommend them without doubts.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - June, 2012

Best UK hosting service – euro-space.net
I have never thought that it's possible to have such decent and respectable hosting services in UK.

Euro-space.net aims at meeting the needs of their customers completely and their plans have many useful resources. Servers work with no outages.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - June, 2012

Very satisfied
We are customers of euro-space for years and all this time get perfect hosting and full technical support. We recommend euro-space to everyone, who is looking for reliable hosting for good price.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - June, 2012