Eurobia Reviews

Eurobia
10 reviews of Eurobia

eurobia is great
i like eurobia their team is very friendly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2020

eurobia is the best for shared web hosting
i like this company my website is very fast and working good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

What value for no support?
If you can afford to be down for a week at a time go with these liars. Make them mad and your account is closed for whatever reason they want. Worthless liars.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2018 - March, 2019

eurobia support is amazing
eurobia is like my family, they are very friendly and helpful. yes sometimes they are slow to answer because they have alot of tickets on the line. but what i like is i can call live chat, support ticket and even they have whatsapp line ! that's just amazing alot of companies don't have this !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Suspend and Unsuspend for $20 is how it's free.
Customer support is 'free' for 7 days but they don't even respond during the first 7 days. I can't be down that long, so I asked for a refund, and they declined that they even had one. I sent them a link to their OWN refund page, and they suspended my account for "spam activities and selling illegal drugs" and that, dear friends, was my waste of $199. If you purchase, use your ACTUAL credit card because Paypal is in Eurobia's pocket .

Company Response: we have changes support now ! it's free forever. also if your account started to spam any hosting company will stop it

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2020 - March, 2020

good for lifetime hosting
I see some reviews for eurobia are unfair. this is lifetime hosting and support after 7 days is paid, alot of people don't understand this. you pay once for your hosting and go. I just started using eurobia not more than 2 weeks now, I had little issues with my wordpress installation, messaged the support and the guy that attended to me was very professional and great at his job.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

great experience
I had a great experience with ChemiCloud so far, from day one they have been friendly and helped me a LOT, even if it wasn't really an issue from their end. That's why I simply love these guys and recommend them whenever I can!

Spam
guys

don't get cheated buying this web host this people are cheated me and poor customer service. spam.

now my money is gone......................with the wind

Company Response: hello, we never cheat anyone! please open a support ticket with your problem and we will fix it !

i like this company
eurobia company are vert friendly, i have been using their services for 2 years and i have no problem at all, thanks to all eurobia team for their work

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

great services
i have been using eurobia for over 1 year and they have great services and friendly support team

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Review Eurobia