Everdata Reviews

Everdata
30 reviews of Everdata

Worst Company in Life
I have used many companies but never saw a worst company like EverData. Some of my tickets are opened from 2 months but no reply, my client website is down from 4 days, but they are sleeping. Worst company..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

The best option for new Bloggers
I wanted to start a commercial blog but didn't have a good technical knowledge Thanks to EverData's shared hosting plans; As a nontechnical blogger, I would say that Everdata is the best choice for bloggers with limited knowledge, budget and time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Happy with their service”

Budget is the major concern for us as a small business but at the same time as we are making fast progress, we also need a decent quality product. EverData offers a great qua

Very professional and supportive staff!
It was 2017 when I have joined everdata and I experienced that the support team, technical staff, and other staff share a good report with their clients and demonstrate exceptional levels of professionalism.

Client friendly support team
Client friendly support teamte

I love the client-friendly support team of EverData that responds promptly and listen about the issues patiently. They also see to it that the issue gets resolved and the client is fully satisfied. In short, EverData is

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

A great option for nontechnical clients
When I purchased VPS from Everdata to run my website; I didn't have to go through any complicated technical process, thanks to the helpful and knowledgeable support team for successfully resolving various issues and guiding through the technical process

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

“Excellent hosting packages”
EverData not only offers excellent packages but also keeps the prices reasonable that makes it an affordable option for the start-ups. As a small business that has been constantly evolving on the digital front, we are fully satisfied with the hosting se

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

The performance has improved
Frequent downtime was the major reason that made me abandon my old hosting company. Since we have switched to Everdata Technologies, the site's performance has really improved and we are delighted by the positive customer feedback!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Packages par excellence at economical prices
EverData has been delivering the high quality hosting packages par excellence at really affordable prices. At the same time, the quick support and various digital tools make EverData the best choice for start-ups and small businesses.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Overall it is a friendly team with good knowledge and helpful attitude.
I was not happy with my previous hosting provider due to the wrong attitude of their support team. So, I thought of giving Everdata a try simply because they were offering some New Year discount! But that was the best thing I did."

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Review Everdata