Everdata Reviews

Everdata
34 reviews of Everdata

Good service
everdata is one of the most popular hosting website with good service and customer support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Awesome help and support
A happy client since 2015. Awesome help and support. The problem is most probably solved within a few minutes. And their attitude and behavior are cool. Thank You for your amazing support.

Satisfied with Everdata

Thank you for providing a top-class service. My clients never reported me about any issues related to my travel website. But, I am very happy and satisfied with Everdata. Everyone should try Everdata's hosting plans and other internet related services.

Best support for all web hosting related issues
They provide the best support for all web hosting related issues. I usually work at night and their support is always in my reach within 2 minutes. Happy to host with Everdata. I would recommend their services to everyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Worst Company in Life
I have used many companies but never saw a worst company like EverData. Some of my tickets are opened from 2 months but no reply, my client website is down from 4 days, but they are sleeping. Worst company..

The best option for new Bloggers
I wanted to start a commercial blog but didn't have a good technical knowledge Thanks to EverData's shared hosting plans; As a nontechnical blogger, I would say that Everdata is the best choice for bloggers with limited knowledge, budget and time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Happy with their serviceā€

Budget is the major concern for us as a small business but at the same time as we are making fast progress, we also need a decent quality product. EverData offers a great qua

Very professional and supportive staff!
It was 2017 when I have joined everdata and I experienced that the support team, technical staff, and other staff share a good report with their clients and demonstrate exceptional levels of professionalism.

Client friendly support team
Client friendly support teamte

I love the client-friendly support team of EverData that responds promptly and listen about the issues patiently. They also see to it that the issue gets resolved and the client is fully satisfied. In short, EverData is

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

A great option for nontechnical clients
When I purchased VPS from Everdata to run my website; I didn't have to go through any complicated technical process, thanks to the helpful and knowledgeable support team for successfully resolving various issues and guiding through the technical process

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review Everdata