Evolution Host Reviews

Evolution Host
69 reviews of Evolution Host

Evolution-Host Solid Solution
Evolution-Host really saves me time and effort. Is exactly what our business has been looking for.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

No down time, this is great
I don't even know if they have a support team, My site got up since I first launch, and there is no downtime since then. Speed is fast, it is amazing

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Reliable and great uptime
I have been using their Production VPS for last 1 month. I am highly satisfied with their service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

Randomly ignored by the company
The service while it ran was rather fine, with exception of some random downtimes. But what made me rate this company with 1 star.. my VPS is completely inaccessible. I've submitted 2 support tickets and after 2 weeks, still no answer. They are completely ignoring me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Fast Server
Their server is fast and very affordable. One click app install and you can easily reinstall OS within a minute.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Solid hosting service, great for production environments
Have been hosting with evolution-host since a month, and have had solid uptime, probably not a single second of lost connectivity. I have hosted my telegram bot on the VPS, and I'm happy with them so far.

Rock-solid hosting provider!

I moved my production website to Evolution-Hosting 6 months ago and this is my best hosting decision! Their support is so friendly!

great
Really great service! Works great with it and I hope you can continue to provide such a consistent service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

Impressive Hosting
I am using VPS Hosting from Evolution Host. They have good product and support. I will continue to using their service.

Best vps from evolution host
Hello guys if anyone looking for any cheap,fast,good performance vps then I suggest you guys to go for evolution host vps which are good and perfect for any type of business I usually brought vps from them and used it for 6 months till now never faced any issues of downtime or anything love evolution host

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Review Evolution Host