FastComet Reviews

FastComet
41 reviews of FastComet

Thanks for fast feedback guys I really like how u respond.. :)
So far, this is the best webhost I ever met., I hope that your support is continuous and still on time.. thanks for fixing my website and helping even though I am still a newbie.. I hope u never tire to help others..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Good Support
I needed help with my mail server and response was quick!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Excellent service so far
I have been trying to setup and run some multiple websites on my hosting space and during the years, I been with some other hosting providers but I am finding my new Fastcomet better than them in many ways. Great service so far.

Superb
I am using its shared hosting and dedicated server. I will recommend fastcomet to everyone. Before deciding the services from fastcomet, I searched for 3 days to get the best server. The network speed and customer care are the souls of this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Fixed my Wordpress issues
New user with little experience, FastComet support quickly found and fixed my issues with a minimum of fuss.
Thanks FastComet

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Amazing Support!!
I've never had support that is this fast and this good. I've had 6 tickets in 1 month and the service is always consistently flawless. I decided to try FastComet out for a site at work and after dealing with their support, I moved all my personal sites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Good work.
My thanks go to the team. Of course, some individuals there are tirelessly working to give assistance to clients when needed, and for that i'm thankful, my sincere thanks go to the team. FastComet's my favourite web hosting team. Thanks.

Julian.

Help with coding failure from me
Outstanding fast and good reply to my problem! Never been served that fast by a company and person!

Thanks a lot to:

"Peter W.
Technical Support Team
FastComet Inc."

Problem in my login to the control panel
Thank you Peter W. for your quick response and solving the problem in minutes, I am very grateful to you, thank the support team present 24 /7

Warm greetings

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Tech support Peter W. helps me with my OpenCart issue
Peter W. is very knowledgeable and experienced. He solved my problem in a few minutes. FastComet tech support are awesome.

Review FastComet