FastComet Reviews

FastComet
40 reviews of FastComet

Commitment Fastcomet Can't Keep
I agree with the tech support part, but not for the sales dept. Because they can say anything to lure you in, and once you made the payment, they don't admit it and give you any reply about it as if their "job" is done, which makes the whole thing scammy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Watch Out!
Received an email this morning stating the cost of my hosting account was going to jump from $114 per year to $239, and the service and resources I receive would remain the same. This is outrageous.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

100% reliability, helpfulness
Fastcomet is extremely reliable and fast. They always help. I'm just going to let them know what they want and they'll do it all. Customer service is also very fast. In my opinion, they deserve maximum rating, so I value them 5 stars. Fastcomet is a best

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Very good service
I had a problem and Irina Chukwuma solved it quick and clean.

I'm very grateful to her

great support
the crew at fastcomet never fails to amaze me with their timely and helpful support. kudos to Irina Chukwuma for helping me out with my domain transfers.

Excelent
the best thing is that when you read about fastcomet, and find out all that praise about it was deserved.
if you spent a lot of time searching for the best, fast, (honest), and a very responsive support team, i see that fastcomet will be the great answer

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Very happy customer
I have opened several tickets with fastcomet and always get a swift and comprehensive reply. The technical support team - particularly Irina - are very patient and understanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Another ticket solved fast.
Just opened a ticket and it was solved 10 minutes later, awesome!
Irina Chukwuma was a great help.

Excellent technical support and service
Thank you very much to fastcomet and all their support team members who gave excellent support during last few days with regards new server move. The change over was seamless. My special thanks goes to Kyle and Jack Mason who were helping us from day one.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

very prompt
Very prompt, professional and willing to guide one till the issue is resolved. Irina, a tech rep was particularly helpful and patience. Quite content with their level of service.

Review FastComet