FlokiNET Reviews

FlokiNET
16 reviews of FlokiNET

Don’t use this company
Really bad service with non existent support . Avoid. The negative reviews all over the internet are true.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2019 - October, 2019

Real scammers sent your data to police
I have used hosting Floki for 2 hours, they said that its OFFSHORE hosting, and they dont reply to abuse. Today when was big DDoS atack, they decided to block my hosting, and account. When I ask why, they give fake info. They dont give moneyback

Company Response: We have blocked your account for running a phishing and ddos for hire service which we dont tolerate as clearly written in our ToS and AUP. Of course we dont provide money back in such case.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Perfect
I used Flokinet for a streaming website for a short period of time, and it was perfect!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2018 - June, 2018

A cut above
The service from Flokinet has been outstanding. Support tickets are answered swiftly and in great detail. This company is to be applauded for it's liberal TOS and for dedication to customer service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Great services
We‘re hosting multiple servers (Tor exit nodes & a VPN server) with FlokiNET. Reliable & really privacy focused!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Terrible Service
Avoid at all costs. These guys have been down for more than 1 week for a simple server migration. I have never seen a host with this much downtime in my entire life.

httpp://i.imgur.com/9BcvS9Q.png

Company Response: We faced a 96 hours downtime after a full hardwarestorage fail and had to migrate all related customers towards a new storage system. This was related towards a single shared hosting server.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

They do not care about Privacy Whatsoever

Registered through Sigaint email. As anyone who is concerned about anonyminity and privacy knows, Sigdisappeared. ItItch demands ID to change e-mail address. Lose my domain. This policy NOT required by ICANN. Commitment to privacy is a joke.

Company Response: We dont require any ID to change your emailadress however if we are unable to verify your are the real account owner we cant restore your access to prevent account takeover.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Fake propaganda
The company does not guarantee free-spech.
Censor alt-right sites.
Free spech only for left-wing sites.
Not Bullet Proof.

Company Response: Your account was closed for promoting hate speech / running a website how to rape and kill women in brazil. Thats illegal and therefore has been closed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Best host ever
I've been almost 5 year with FlokiNET. Their support if always, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I've tried other providers during this time, but always returned to FlokiNET in the end. Keep up the good work guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

No panel for VPS
No panel for VPS, Default password for access to ssh not working i dont advice

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Review FlokiNET