Fozzy Reviews

Fozzy
105 reviews of Fozzy

Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes
All in all, they are amazing, on boarding was a breeze. Fozzy are really transparent and timely in communicating about the glitches when they (rarely) happen. Highly recommended. Thank you for being there. I hope you continue this way.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

It is TOP Web Host to use!
There's plenty of management tools and options provided even for the little vps hosting package I've got - they've got stuff like Wordpress, joomla etc. Good service, great value, I'd recommend fozzy any day both to businesses and casual web admins!

Use them if you are interested in a quality service!
I would recommend Fozzy Provider shared servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or small business. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced downtime
I cannot too highly praise the level of customer support. A bit of a tricky migration but staff were so amazingly helpful and patient and responses were lightening fast. Fozzy is good business web host with really fast servers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

They deserve the highest recommendation I can give
Good job, Fozzy team! They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.

They upgrade servers and add features
I had nothing but good experience with Fozzy and their support team. They are fast, reliable and they know what they are doing. There is a solution for any budget or company size, this helped me to grow online on the same pace as I grew in real life.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

I have no headache using their service
I am generally very happy with Fozzy Provider. I worked for a company a few years back who used them exclusively, and now I have since moved on and begun using them for my personal and client's sites as well.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Network Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed)
Fozzy rocks! Because I have movie related site which requires some server sources. I'm on shared plan and have no issue with them. They allow me to host my stuff and from the one hand that is great opportunity to save money and from the other hand I hav

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Excellent prices for their web hosting packages
Fozzy shared hosting is great and good web hosting provider. Thank to this web site I was able to created so nice web pages. Its very easy to use it and add pages, photos, articles... The servers are fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable with 100% follow-up
Being self employed I was very excited to hear about your service where I could build and maintain my own website at a very reasonable price. Thanks for the great service! Fozzy SSD hosting is much appreciated.

Review Fozzy