Guru-host Reviews

Guru-host
31 reviews of Guru-host

Extremely reliable services for e-commerce
We host our eshop with Guru-host since 2016.
We had just about 5 minutes of downtime since then due to a vpn problem within their setup.
I had to restore a backup a few times and was always there and verified that is working.
Highly recommended for advanced web hosting. We using their cloud plans which spreads the web, email, db and dns on multiple standalone servers thus giving piece of mind compared with shared hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Complex setup
We worked closely with Guru-host the last year in order to implement a quiet complex scenario to host our VPN services.
The servers are hosted across 3 countries (Greece, UK and Germany).
Solid support, very reliable on keeping the dead lines and solid security know how.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Sales staff was very good and even though they were Greek their English was excellent. I like their confidence and they really believed in their company. My pre-sales questions were over the phone and very detailed. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2011 - January, 2012

Over my 14 years of putting web sites online, I have had my share of web hosting experiences. I've seen the good and the bad. Guru-host is definitely on the good side. I've got a managed VPS with Directadmin on it. Superb support along with network.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - July, 2010

If complex hosting is a must for your company look no further than Guru-host. They deployed a 10 server cluster using Linux High Availability Project for us. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - June, 2010

We host 10 web sites with Guru-host, 2 of them on their cluster platform and rest on Directadmin. No problems so far, server speed is awesome, highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - November, 2009

Finally found a host with staff that know what they are doing.Guru-host migrate my CMS (more than 3000 articles), the DB (around 5GB) and clustered both http and MySQL for high availability. If you need an advanced service then I would recommend Guru-host

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - November, 2009

I have been a client of Guru-host for over 4 years. I have been extremely happy with their hosting, pricing, and especially, their tech support on my dedicated server.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - August, 2009

I've been with Guru-host since they've started offering web hosting and be grateful for this.They've also developed a custom cms for me.Excellent services and support.Many thanks

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2004 - August, 2009

I use Guru-host cluster shared hosting platform to serve 2 applications, one in .NET and another one written in Perl (CGI).It is amazing to be able to run Windows and Linux apps together! Great host with friendly support and very fast servers.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - August, 2009