Hetzner Online Reviews

Hetzner Online
14 reviews of Hetzner Online

The worst company ever
The absolute worst experience I have ever had with customer support. I had a VPS with them and had trouble logging in. Contacted them and they told me to use SSH. I asked for some help and they said "look it up - we don't offer software support"

TERRIB

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2014 - April, 2015

Hetzner is - unstable service and inadequate, inexperienced support.
Very bad service and bad support. They can turn off the server and go quietly for the weekend, forgetting about it. When you request backups, they just don`t answer.
Support is very stupid and slowly. Abuse team are generally inadequate and inexperience

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Hetzner cost our company lot of money and credibility
Hetzner was good until we needed first help from them after three years.
They put down three websites of our clients, because changes they do on servers software without any announcement.
They did want to help us, answer us to phone, worst support eve

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Horrible customer support
They charged me for a service that has been indicated free, they refuse to refund. Network has lots of packet loss so it is not a good hoster for streaming content. Support is arrogant and customer unfriendly!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2013 - January, 2014