Hetzner Online Reviews

Hetzner Online
14 reviews of Hetzner Online

They Charge for services that you didn't use!
Yesterday I received the email from Hetzner with the invoice for 0.01Euro that I have to pay for services that I'll never use.
As I do some investigation. Before a couple of years I register an account in Hetzner. I had plans to
use Hetzner services. But luckily I never ordered a service from them. Then I forgot about my account until yesterday. I was very surprised after receiving an invoice that I had to pay 0.01EURO for a service that I have never used. Followed by a threatening email quote:

This is to inform you that our entire contractual relationship will be
canceled by us due to non-payment, today.
All open claims will be handed over to our collection agency.
The server(s) are no longer available by now, and all data will be deleted.

Let me remind you again invoice of a 0.01EURO for a service that I have never used.
I tried yo solve that with your support but they didn't do anything to understand me.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2020 - January, 2020

Worst service provide not recommend
Hetzner is worst service provider they blocked my account with no reason I would not recommend it to use.user should avoid their services. They do not respond on time their support system is of low quality.i will never recommend other to use their services

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

High Quality Disappointment
Was very pleased with how quickly it was possible to create an account and get a virtual server up and running, and the service seemed reliable and stable...at least until Hetzner shut down our account without explanation and did not respond to inquiry.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2019 - October, 2019

Avoid!
Someone has send an abuse ticket and they just simply locked the server! Avoid as a plague!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Terrible, weak and pathetic
Hetzner is ok until you get a few people send in abuse tickets - even if it's for no good reason. They do whatever someone asks on the abuse ticket - basically they have no backbone and are weak and do not stand up to bullies.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

The worst vps provider for me
Cheap vps provider, but extremely unreliable. My vps keeps losing disk connectivity. Their support is terrible (slow and canned responses). Their disk performance is horrible (for a SSD advertised host). You should not consider going to them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

They erase my paid server
I forgot to pay, Hetzner lock server and send me email about that. Then I login, pay all bills. After that I get email from Hetzner that my server/account activated back. Sounds ok. Then Hetzner just erase my server completely. Without any notices.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2012 - April, 2016

Terrible
Really, really, really bad server providers, avoid them like the plague, they are the worst!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2015 - October, 2015

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!
They really rock based on server performance and support. One thing i would like to say to the above reviewers, they can only offer the server and basic support like rebooting / remote desktop...etc for their price and they cannot work for you in fulltime

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Best for Torrent Downloading, File Uploading & Warez
Perfect VPS Hoster for Torrents, File Uploading & Warez!
But they had a bad Support! Because i hacked them 10 times!
I dont pay for VPS :D

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Review Hetzner Online