Host-ed.me Reviews

Host-ed.me
24 reviews of Host-ed.me

They treat me personally
Host-ed is a professional provider. Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support.
Good job, thanks a lot, dudes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Uptime and reliability are taken as featured features.
Well, Host-ed team have always been fantastic for me. I use them for both this and the several arms of my other businesses.The support is second to none. After emailing a query, it's usually answered within minutes and always with helpful friendly service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Host-ed features are very good
Host-ed's service is solid. Forget those cheesy infomercial grills, this is something where you can really set it and forget it. The service is so solid, I've never had to ask for support in the four years I've been hosted here.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

The range of extra services is first class
Can add that host-ed network uptime is great - 99.9% guarantee is correct - I am very glad.
Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

People who helped me did a good job
WOOHOO!!! You guys rock!You guys are awesome!! It works and OS commerce is working. Thanks very much :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Very much recommend as a web host
Host-ed have been flawless from the start & continue to be one of internet hosting providers you can genuinely trust. Very active provider with stable high spec servers, fast response times & perfect uptime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Host-ed support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.
All i can say is that i am a novice trying to create my own web site - If it wasn't for Host-ed i would still be trying to install various parts - thank you again for your patience , quick answers and advice - would recommend you every time !!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

It is really professional ssd web host
I am satisfied with host-ed. Their representative whom I contacted via live Chat offered me a concrete guidance through the sales process. I highly recommend their hosting service to everyone. Speed is fast.

Host-ed ssd host is highly recommended by myself and several colleagues
Googling and reading several forums, including this one, I have chosen host-ed. Customer service is quick and perfect! The technical support is very nice. I usually get responses within 15 minutes. My sites are in good hands and I am happy.

Uptime is great, speed connectivity is fast
Host-ed have fast servers. I have web site and some web applications on the server.
Web applications involved to complete some complicated operations. On my current shared hosting - they are being completed jet fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Review Host-ed.me