Host.AG Reviews

Host.AG
9 reviews of Host.AG

I am happy with host.ag
I am happy with host.ag since i have their services. My website is hosting with host.ag and services are promising as they do.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Good work Host.AG team
Good work Host.AG team. I'd like to point out they responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

the service is superb
I have tried the free hosting, and the service is superb, in a few days i will upgrade.I am very pleased with their service, very kind and professional. I recommend Host.AG. Dont look futher, they are best choice.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Good work host.ag team !!!
Good work host.ag team. Pricing is great, overall policy is amazing, support is always available and is an excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Very Satisfied
Very Satisfied, Excellent service and support. Very fast response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

I have found the site to be easy to navigate
I have only started working with Host.AG recently, the site was referred to me by a friend. So far, I have found their customer service to be very responsive and informative, and I have found the site to be easy to navigate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Always pleasant and answered my questions.
I have been very happy for many years with the site and the service
I've requested. Always pleasant and answered my questions.

My business has grown with them
I run a small VPS website and I buy servers from these guys to resell into VPSes. All was good with their delivery and the quality of the servers. I would like for more detailed network statistics, but other than that, their service is quite good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Awesome support
I've been using this company for few months now and i have to say, their support is awesome. They were online at any time i had something to ask.
The hardware is pretty good, didn't had any issues with it.
A highly recommended host

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Review Host.AG