Host.AG Reviews

Host.AG
4 reviews of Host.AG

I have found the site to be easy to navigate
I have only started working with Host.AG recently, the site was referred to me by a friend. So far, I have found their customer service to be very responsive and informative, and I have found the site to be easy to navigate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Always pleasant and answered my questions.
I have been very happy for many years with the site and the service
I've requested. Always pleasant and answered my questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

My business has grown with them
I run a small VPS website and I buy servers from these guys to resell into VPSes. All was good with their delivery and the quality of the servers. I would like for more detailed network statistics, but other than that, their service is quite good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Awesome support
I've been using this company for few months now and i have to say, their support is awesome. They were online at any time i had something to ask.
The hardware is pretty good, didn't had any issues with it.
A highly recommended host

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Review Host.AG