Host.AG Reviews

Host.AG
14 reviews of Host.AG

I am very glad with their service
I am very glad about their service. Amazing customer support and of course my server has been up for the last 6 months without any downtime. There has never been a problem, and no problem worth mention took longer than an hour to get a response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

reliable hosting at a reasonable price
Always polite, patient, friendly and very professional. Impressive! They have always solved issues promptly. Bravo Host.AG. They have reliable hosting at a reasonable price and GREAT customer service!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

I recommend host.ag
Starting with my online business, all I was concerned was the cheapest possible deal and as far I could search the net, there was no comparison with costs vs features of host.ag.
I recommend host.ag for what I have got from them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Cheap, fast, easy
I am happy with Host.AG since i have their services. My website is hosting with Host.AG and services are promising as they do. Cheap, fast, easy control panel, and best of all super responsive and trained tech support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

I am very satisfied
Outstanding support and service. This is one of the few things in life that is as it looks like. They say they will give you a quality product and they do. Plus it's cheap.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

I am happy with host.ag
I am happy with host.ag since i have their services. My website is hosting with host.ag and services are promising as they do.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Good work Host.AG team
Good work Host.AG team. I'd like to point out they responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

the service is superb
I have tried the free hosting, and the service is superb, in a few days i will upgrade.I am very pleased with their service, very kind and professional. I recommend Host.AG. Dont look futher, they are best choice.

Good work host.ag team !!!
Good work host.ag team. Pricing is great, overall policy is amazing, support is always available and is an excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Very Satisfied
Very Satisfied, Excellent service and support. Very fast response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Review Host.AG