Hosted It Reviews

Hosted It
23 reviews of Hosted It

They are quick and very friendly
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with Host-ed and their team, hosting service is superb. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time. I can highly recommend this host to all those who read my review. You will not be disappointed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Their support people are very experienced
The service is very reliable (unlike some other providers I have worked with in the past) which means that I don't have to worry about my websites. Host-ed fast support and patience, via email, has always been very helpful during my learning process!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

they increased everyones bandwidth for free a while ago
I have been happy with the value Host-ed Hosting has provided me as a customer for over 5 years now. Their entry level plan is great to start out with and the option to upgrade is always available if I need it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

I must say Host-ed support is second to none, I am not an expert at Web design and I have had many questions, their support answers in a timely manner, has capable friendly staff and always takes the time to help me understand the solution!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

The features they offer are nearly endless
Thank you very much for your help. I have been telling anyone looking for web hosting to check your company out. Your support is top notch. You are making my learning curve very easy.

Thank you ever so much, host-ed team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

If you have issues they are corrected quickly
My sites are on Host-ed dedicated server. Uptime is great I have never noticed my site down and I work all day on it. Their support always responds fast when I have any questions to ask.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed)
I'm using Host-ed since September 2014 and i don't know how good is support because i haven't needed till know. Everything works perfect!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

My sites are always online and accessible to my visitors
All in all, host-ed proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far. I can only hope that host-ed won't change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Great customer service and support!
I really appreciate all the work they did for me and wanna thank Host-ed professional team.
I strongly believe that this decent ssd web host will be suitable for any kind of business and highly recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Must say that everything works like a clock
Well, I have been with Host-ed not so long, but already experienced their professionalism and stable servers. My web site is always online and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe - a great plus for this host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Review Hosted It