Hosterbox Reviews

Hosterbox
6 reviews of Hosterbox

Great host
Been with Hosterbox for a few years now, great hosting and even better support.

Matt has helped me through a lot of little issues with my sites over the years. They care a lot and always want to make things right. I really appreciate their work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Fast servers and great support
Really appreciate the guys over at hosterbox, they helped us when we had a few issues with getting our site hacked. Fast servers and Canadian, very happy with the service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Bad service
3 months hosting with this company and every week the server has problems

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Great service and uptime
I've been with Hosterbox for 6 years now, they are a fantastic hosting company and their support is really top notch. Matt and Gregory have taken care of every single request iv'e had over the years promptly and completely.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Amazing Overall
Been with Hosterbox for a few years with a few of my websites and have only come across issues that I have made myself but the team have always promptly answered my many tickets and helped me out. Also a great price in my opinion. I'm staying there.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

best canadian web hosting
I have been with Hosterbox for 2 years now and their support is top notch. Over the years I've probably opened over 50 tickets with them and they always did their best to help me. I'm definitely a lifer.
Thanks again Matt and the whole team over there.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Review Hosterbox