HostForLIFE.eu Reviews

HostForLIFE.eu
225 reviews of HostForLIFE.eu

Aaron Tarbet

Solid provider
A very good option if you're starting out, or have a low-demand system. Customer service is fast and courteous.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Dietrich Kraller

Very comfortable with Hostforlife
I have had no problems with Hostforlife. The website does everything that I wanted.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Kari Luttinen

Best asp.net hosting
I am convinced they are the best ASP host. I moved to Hostforlife five years. Hostforlife met and surpassed all my expectations. Have not had a single issue in five years hosting with them.

I highly recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

David Hill

Excellent support!
I've been a customer of Hostforlife for a number of years and very happy with the service they offer. A great web host with great technical support. Turnaround is usually quick and the support staff are courteous and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend their service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Peter Gorissen

Value for money
I believe a companies worth is not based on the company name but the people within the company. In the last few days, I had many, many problems with my emails. Whilst most of the support agents were good, I have to mark a special place for Tom who stands out from the rest. He took the time to listen to me and went the extra mile to sort out my problems. I must say some other support staff said it couldn't be done, but he did it, thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Thomas Anders

Professional support
I received professional support assistant from their team starting from buying hosting service to SSL and info how to setup SSL to my website. Everything done well.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Thorbjoern Ten Hag

Great technical support
I've been with Hostforlife for 2 years now having moved from GoDaddy and although it is a bit more technical I wouldn't choose another hosting provider. Every time I've needed technical support I've found them to always be incredibly helpful and quick to fix my problem.

Their billing and account management is easy which takes the hassle out of managing multiple sites. I've recommended Hostforlife to other small business owners.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Yvonne Hagen

Solid support! Can't beat them!
I've used Hostforlife for some years to host a number of different sites and packages. Support is pretty good and responsive and they've been able to investigate a number of issues in recent months which has been much appreciated.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Walter Miles

Friendly support
Wooop. Had no problems with them. Been with 1 host before and I wanted something based in the UK. They provide great service. I asked them about some ASP.NET problems I was having. 10 mins later they replied to my email with the help I need. Really friendly people.

Adrian Maggio

Would recommend Hostforlife
We were recommended Hostforlife by a client of ours, so we used them for our backup service. The time came to look for a new host for our Windows servers so we tried Hostforlife and I cannot fault them - superb service, superb support and a pleasure to deal with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review HostForLIFE.eu