HostForLIFE.eu Reviews

HostForLIFE.eu
102 reviews of HostForLIFE.eu

So far no complaints
As of now, Hostforlife has delivered on what we needed. So far so good, its been 3 months, our programmer wont use anything else. Personally, i have not worked within the domain to be able to judge fairly, but from what we understand it is the most practical in creating a website according to personal preference. Making web designing easy,.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2021

Amazing tech support
By far the best service of any web hosting companies I have dealt with over the years. They are quick to respond and have solved all of my problems. I have several types of servers with them and the tech support is great on all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Hostforlife offer great hosting
Hostforlife offers great hosting services and features at a reasonable price. Most importantly, if you hit a bump in the road a real person is always there to work with you until the issue is resolved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Fast speed and excellent service
The hosting is convenient and efficient. The website speed is fast. And helpdesk's reply is very fast and prescison. They have asp.net and php , DB have mssql and mysql that provide many service to help me build system and website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Stable server and affordable price
Stable server and reasonable price. More attractive packages.
Good Customer support. Their customer support staff provided efficient suggestions and reply in fast speed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Great platform to host .net application
Very reliable and fast for deploying asp.net applications! I would recommend this company!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Excellent support
Hostforlife's tech support has been invaluable over the years I've been with them. They are fast, friendly, and, if they do not know the answer, they find someone who does.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Excellent Hosting Provider
We really enjoy working with Hostforlife. Have been with them since the start of our company.

Their customer support makes It very hard to leave them :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Very professional service.
I have been with Hostforlife Web since 2013 and it has been a fantastic experience. The support has been amazing. I never had to look at any other option ever since I chose Hostforlife for my hosting needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Very happy with Hostforlife's service
I have no complaints about their services while I am with them. I've caused some issues on my website, but I'm happy to say that the support team at them have been able to solve every problem I've thrown at them. Hostforlife has an awesome support team!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review HostForLIFE.eu