Hosting Raja Reviews

Hosting Raja
11 reviews of Hosting Raja

Servers 99.9% Down - Fake Clients in website
This is the worst web hosting provider across whole world I believe. Servers are up for only couple of minutes and remaining hours are completely down. not even single resource available to give any type of response. never ever depend on this provider

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

No refund from the past 6 months, worst service
It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now. As per their refund policy, the customer is supposed to ask for a refund within one month, and in our case we asked for refund after few days.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Good Option for Hosting Blogs
I feel glad that i choose HostingRaja as a hosting service for my blog iotdunia , As the company's name itself says they are hosting king. Being a non IT person I came across many difficulties while handling my site, but they helped me alot.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Given me a Good Support so Far
I purchased an unlimited plan from Hosting Raja 4 months back, i must say they have cheaper web hosting plans than other web hosting providers. I have been impressed by their swift technical support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

fully frustrated by hosting raja
If you are free and want to waste your money as well as time then go for hosting raja. I have purchased hosting and facing issue from day first, check below domain to confirm the uptime & performance of hosting raja.
www.chobdarconstructions.com

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Worst service provided by Hostingraja.in downed more than 100 times
I have hosted my website at hosting raja. And whenever i checked it got downed, never go with this. same we can check.
Support team works like grocery shop open @ 10 in morning and close by 6pm in evening , same can check hosting raja website chat suppor

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Affordable Web Hosting Service with good support
Launched my website for the first time. I was 100% illiterate about web hosting. with consistent support from the support team I have been able to successfully launch my first website.

Happy with Hosting Raja!!!
Purchased reseller hosting from Hosting Raja, they have a good support and helped me to gain more customers. Plannning to stick with Hosting Raja.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

HostingRaja is very good provider,
Hostingraja is very good provider, the main i love most is there supports. Even i call at 11 pm they always reply my call and help there. Hostingraja price is amazing thats why i register my own 5 domain from hostingraja. And i knew this company from they

Amazing Host!
With readily available technical support it is truly raja (king) of all hosting sites. Since the last six month of using Hosting Raja services my business has grown up and website attracting the potential customers.

Review Hosting Raja