HostingWalay Reviews

HostingWalay
3 reviews of HostingWalay

Great customer service so far!
With over 6 years of business success, I need my website to stay up and perform exceptionally well 24/7. HostingWalay shared hosting has been there for me and The Meta System for as long as I have been with them. When I expanded my business and added websites, HostingWalay shared hosting was by my side and provided amazing assistance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2021

Customer support is pretty good
Every time I get in contact with HostingWalay.pk provider I get good results… you guys rocks! I would like to add that one of their tech dudes did a tremendous job and his customer service skills were super. Even when English is not my primary language but he understood my issues and worked on them quickly and also offered some tips on the do's and dont's since I'm new at creating my own blogging site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2021

HostingWalay has impressed me a lot
I am very pleased with HostingWalay.pk Pakistan web hosting services (e-commerce and joomla). They have been totally cooperative and helpful and have put up with my huge learning curve! This is my very first experience in ecommerce and I used Hostsearch to guide me to this decent host. I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. Recommended!

Review HostingWalay