HostMySite Reviews

HostMySite
18 reviews of HostMySite

HostMySite's Incompetence got our Domain Suspended!
My domain has been suspended and my website has been down for a month due to hostmysite.com's incompetency, and the company has not provided information on when the issue might be resolved - if ever. Worst registrar on the planet!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

Service seems to be slipping
We have had sites at hostmysite.com for more than 10 years but recently our email has started to be unreliable. We have had two outages in two weeks. Something has changed. Maybe they will fix it so I don't have to move domains. Migrated from Datapipe.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2007

Uptime very poor
The uptime is very poor and they are very slow to resolve the issues. When trying to claim on their "Uptime Guarantee" they just ignore you.
Not great.....

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2002

Customer Service
I have called many times with problems and they tell me I will get a call back and I never do... I ask for a supervisor and they are always in meetings. I am told someone will call me and once more they never do. 3 days and I still have the same problem.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - January, 2016

Great Price and Great Technical Support at HostMySite.com
I have used HostMySite for about 5 years. The technical support is by far the best I have encountered. They are professional, knowledgeable and available 24/7 and they stay with me until the problem is solved. The price is very competitive too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

A candid reivew update on HostMySite
Like many of the previous posters on this site, we've been with HostMySite for years and while in the past we agree that they may have dropped the ball, the new dedicated/VPS pricing/features and expanded customer make it a difference to what it was

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

Awesome Service
I have loved HostMySite for more then 8 years!
I have only had to contact them 3 times and each time, my issue was solved professionally and within minutes. The tech was very knowledgeable, professional! Kudos HostMySite! Well done!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2004

Wouldn't trade them in for anyone else! They are the BEST!
I've been working with HMS for probably 10 years now. I started with hosting my own site there, then began moving over client sites. Nowadays, I will not support a site UNLESS they use HostMySite. Support is amazing. Thank you HMS!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2002

Still the Best, After Nearly 15 Years!
I first encountered HostMySite nearly 15 years ago, when it was a small, newly begun company of a different name. One of the owner operators helped me tremendously, as I was a newbie to the web, having barely begun even using Windows on my PC! I had des

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2001

Awesome Service and Support
I've been hosting my site with Host My Site for over 4 years and I have never been disappointed. They are very professional and have knowledgable technicians 24x7, even when I call at 3am. I highly recommend HostMySite.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Review HostMySite