HostNamaste Reviews

HostNamaste
57 reviews of HostNamaste

Padma Narang

Impressing uptime and speed!
Hostnamaste... After a long and stressful search to find a better hosting service provider for my web solutions... This is the place I kept my feet. Nearly unlimited web space, great bandwidth, and an unlimited number of email, all backed by a knowledgeable customer support team. What else we ask from a hosting service provider... Not only having this Hostnamaste grows day by day!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2022

Roshan Mishra

Very good web host.
I migrated my hosting from my previous (bad) host to Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS and I was really amaezed by the technical customer care center. They take care of everything and if you have any doubts, they answer almost immediately with a thorough honest solution. Speed, support and everything are very good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2022

Rocco Dominguez

I got all I desired and even more
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend HostNamaste Wordpress website hosting to others. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2022

Lino Castelo

Rock solid web hosting service
Another thing that I think is great about Hostnamaste is that the price and features included into KVM VPS hosting account gets a gold star from me. I appreciate the service and am thankful for the people who are available to help me when I need it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2022

Hester Begum

These guys are just awesome!
I've been using Hostnamaste web hosting service for more than four months and I must say I've never experienced as good services as they offer - high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers. I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2022

Jevan Spencer

Awesome services, templates, modules
I wouldn't move from Hostnamaste budget dedicated server for anything, not while it's working as great as now! I love the features they provide, everything has been superb and the privacy and security are excellent. The tools provided are great! So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.

Jamaal Hamilton

I'm so glad I found Hostnamaste
I'm a very happy customer. Recommend Hostnamaste KVM VPS hosting to others. Good support, good service, so for 5 years I have no need to look for better provider, thanks their team a lot. Within an hour after signup i can login my control panel and my domain is active! That's fast!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2021

Ashton Quintero

Glad with the hosting service
In short: Hostnamaste is lean, swift, rock-steady, smart, & inexpensive. When I first signed up, I thought the price was reasonable for a bare-bones service; every time you folks add another little utility, I almost feel guilty. And every time I add or upgrade an account, or walk into a corner that usually gets me an email from your Tech people within an hour, I am thankful.

Amar Blanchard

Satisfied with Hostnamaste Hybrid server
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. I am already for more then 7 months with Hostnamaste and have never had any problems. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2021

Lucas

Very Fast OpenVZ VPS
I am using OpenVZ VPS from 3 months.
I face never Issue about server and working very fast
recommend for his best and fast service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

Review HostNamaste