HostNamaste Reviews

HostNamaste
10 reviews of HostNamaste

pleasure to deal with and very professional
Whatever I need, whenever I need it, I have absolute confidence Hostnamaste team will take care of it for me. The things I like about this web hosting service are:
- Good and fast support.
- Superb support technical knowledge.
- Response speed of te

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

I have always received answers promptly!
I'd like to voice my appreciation to HostNamaste Tech Support Staff. Almost all the time the answers come fast and on target and in a friendly manner. When there's confusion, the guys are still conscientious and solid! I am really happy using them.

Hostnamaste is really good web host!
Hostnamaste OpenVZ vps hosting rocks! Some time ago I decided to change my plan and contacted their sales for that. In 15 minutes I got their reply and after my confirmation I got my new VPS plan. They adjusted all credits to my new subscription.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

One of the best VPS hosting provider in the market
I just love hostnamaste's vps hosting service, i have 3 vps in los angeles and france, all are working with 100% uptime and have not submitted any ticket yet. you are guys are rockstar.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Great VPS Hosting Provider
I bought VPS from HostNamaste few months back and really enjoying the great performance of it, they provide SolusVM VPS panel along with technical support anytime in chat and ticket, no issue so far. Thanks for being there always HostNamaste.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Scammer company with faked review and spamming.
A simply look at the fake reviews posted here shows that all of them comes from either TOR or VPN-IP and not from any real users. Company known for spamming. Should not be trusted at all

Company Response: We have opened the doors for our clients starting from March, 2018 then how come a client is active from January, 2018? Looks like someone is not happy with our growth.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Hostnamaste hosting service is based on quality
I was looking for a good host with stable servers in India and finally found Hostnamaste.
Willing to work with customers... If you have special requests on something they do the best that they can to give you what you need..

Company Response: Thanks, Carrizales! We're pleased to be able to help you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do for you! Best of luck!

Can't recommend them highly enough!
I'd like to say that Hostnamaste.com is TOP option for getting quality hosting services in India. Their uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either.

Company Response: Thanks, Laverne! We're pleased to be able to help you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do for you! Best of luck!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Great Support at an Affordable Price
Signing up with Host Namaste Hosting has allowed me to stop worrying about the uptime and support. Now I can focus on growing my business without worry, their support staff is very helpful.

Company Response: Thanks, Emily! We're pleased to be able to help you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do for you! Best of luck!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

HostNamaste - Best Hosting service I have ever used
I've been in the web site development business since 2012 and have used a lot of different hosting companies in that time. Host Namaste has been by far the most responsive and helpful of all of them. I highly recommend HostNamaste for great support staff.

Company Response: Thanks, Rakesh! We're pleased to be able to help you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do for you! Best of luck!

Review HostNamaste