HostNamaste Reviews

HostNamaste
28 reviews of HostNamaste

Really good OpenVZ VPS hosting
My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up. Helpful and professional customer support - they work 24/7 and always ready to help and solve any trouble. Highly recommend them to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional hosting services. I've had nothing but success when working with Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

With Hostnamaste I always get a quick response
I have a good time since I've been hosting my websites with Hostnamaste cheap shared hosting, I have no server crashes or hacker attacks, my site really works good and it costs many resources when users take the videochat, but the performance is always good. They are amazing, on boarding was a breeze. Getting sites set up happens so quick. Steady so, guys - your web hosting service is very good!

Server uptime is very good. Thumbs up!
I would like to extend my deep gratitude to Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS hosting for their prompt and efficient assistance on fixing my wordpress login issue. They assisted me via Teamviewer and took control of my computer and worked his magic. It took close to 45 minutes to discover the root and fix the issue. Kudos to them for the assistance and dedication to fix my problem. Will highly recommend Hostnamaste as a web host! Tech support is seriously top-notch!

I would definitely recommend them.
I am very glad to be with this hosting provider, especially their customer service and support. They assisted me through all the difficulties I had in transferring my website from another server. I felt understood and supported. I would definitely recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

well-trained support staff always assists me
They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum. I should note that I do not have large amounts of traffic visiting my website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Excellent web hosting service
Really nice web host with fast servers located in India. My personal experience proves that Hostnamaste service is really professional along with high server stability, good speed connection and useful features. Recommend this web host to all people!

Speedy and friendly customer support
Well done to their support for keeping their cool and not losing her focus in providing me the best support I can get, I would like to commend Hostnamaste as well for offering a step-by-step remote support to fix any issues I had encountered in my client'

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

The excellent service makes the competitive prices
I can point out that Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS host is fantastic. If you are looking for shared hosting with great reliability, tools and the best support, then look no further. Easy setup for most features including Wordpress and email. Speedy and friendly

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Hosting packages are affordable and full of useful features
Great prices and package deals, too. If you have a one or two sites you may well have 6 months of happy service with Hostnamaste KVM VPS hosting - I can honestly recommend their hosting to others.

Everything about this great hosting service is just perfect for me
Very Mac friendly interface. I should say that their support is great, Hostnamaste is a very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers. Every conversation was pleasant as they always explain me everything. I was really fascinated by the mails

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Review HostNamaste