HostPlax.com Reviews

HostPlax.com
7 reviews of HostPlax.com

I highly recommend Hostplax.
I highly recommend Hostplax. I have been with them long enough to state that their customer service is great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and I don't have to worry about it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Hostplax is the best hosting provider which I know.
Hostplax is the best hosting provider which I know, the uptime and stability are awesome. Not only that, the support is really professional and to be responsible for all problems without exception.

Hostplax is simply the best host I've ever used.
Hostplax is simply the best host I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Great services.
Hostplax services are really great.Pricing is average and support team works quick and they are responsive and helpful. Their servers have no downtime and it's easy to run the web site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Thank you.
The best thing I found with hostplax is I save money on free SSL. Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Excellent provider!
Excellent provider! Support is professional, control panel is easy and their features are out of this world. They are very helpful and my site is always up and running. No problems.

Best Shared Hosting Company
I love what HostPlax.com has to offer. Their prices are best and most importantly they don't oversell like other big companies. The servers are fast. I have already recommended them to many of our clients.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Review HostPlax.com