HostPlax.com Reviews

HostPlax.com
12 reviews of HostPlax.com

Highly Recommended.
I Just loved this host, there support is just awesome. I got my solution within 10 or less than 10 Minute.
Highly Recommended, if you are looking for the High Quality support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Perfect hosting provider.
I want to say - they have a perfect support 24/7. I needed to transfer my website to a different folder and create a subdomain. Even though I had no idea how to do it, the customer service desk did everything for me and everything works perfectly!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Good cheap hosting.
Hostplax provides good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Excellent services provided.
I've got the best experience with hostplax. It was the first time I bought my own domain name and host services and I stick with it. Excellent services provided.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Reliable hosting provider.
They have very reliable servers, fast speed and friendly customer support. I've called them many times and they never gave me a sign that I irritate them.

I highly recommend Hostplax.
I highly recommend Hostplax. I have been with them long enough to state that their customer service is great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and I don't have to worry about it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Hostplax is the best hosting provider which I know.
Hostplax is the best hosting provider which I know, the uptime and stability are awesome. Not only that, the support is really professional and to be responsible for all problems without exception.

Hostplax is simply the best host I've ever used.
Hostplax is simply the best host I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Great services.
Hostplax services are really great.Pricing is average and support team works quick and they are responsive and helpful. Their servers have no downtime and it's easy to run the web site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Thank you.
The best thing I found with hostplax is I save money on free SSL. Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Review HostPlax.com