HostPlay Reviews

HostPlay
19 reviews of HostPlay

Good web hosting service
I particularly liked their technical support team which is very knowledgeable and quick in replying. I would highly recommend Hostplay offshore dedicated hosting. Tickets are answered in a matter of minutes or a few hours, Discounts are also given when possible so that's great! :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2021

Reliable servers, great software
I've been very satisfied with Hostplay offshore VPS hosting thus far. I have 3 domains with them and have experienced a total of about 5 minutes of downtime in over 6 months. I have had 2 customer service issues that were resolved in a matter of minutes. Great dmca ignored hosting service, I highly recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

Pricing is quite normal according to what you get
Great service, good people. Hostplay customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even available by phone when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again. I have three websites hosted at Hostplay offshore dedicated hosting account - I am happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

Speed is good, pricing is very cool
Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, Hostplay is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites. No doubt, your sites will be in good hands, friends. Good pricing for offshore dedicated hosting packages in Europe. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

Professional web hosting service
Keep up the excellent work! I'd like to thank you for a long partnership with outstanding customer service every time I deal with Hostplay managed webhosting - this is why I continue to recommend them and don't use anyone else for any of my websites or domain names!

Very swift and accurate support. Thank you!
To put it simply, Hostplay is the best offshore web host I've ever used. Amazingly prompt response to a query out of office hours to get my e-mail back up and running. Many,many thanks. Their offshore VPS in Netherlands service is really based on quality.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

HostPlay offshore provider meets my expectations
During the time I have been dealing with HostPlay offshore server and network uptime is pretty great. Moreover, I have perfect technical support service and they are usually very quick to answer my questions and solve any problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

HostPlay offer really nice features – good offshore host
Moved to HostPlay offshore hosting after poor service with my previous host. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. Very friendly and helpful, if I could I would give them 6 out of 5!Keep up the good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

not recommending
0 livechat support, they send you by ticket no matter what you are asking.
Want a price for a server, they send you to open a ticket and after that you have to wait. In 24 hours they couldn't tell me the price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

hostplay.com is scam
people stay away a from this scumbag people they take your money and they blocked all the access to your files db & sites when ask for ur files they want extra money so people avoid this scammer and let others know about this fraud.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2017 - June, 2017