HostSoch.in Reviews

HostSoch.in
5 reviews of HostSoch.in

I'm very happy that I chose HostSoch over other Web Hosting Providers
Happy that I came across HostSoch and I'm very satisfied with the level of service that they provide. Thank you hostsoch.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Happy with Products and after-sales service
I've been with Hostsoch for a few years now with no problems. The support team is very polite, each time they have replied with the answer i very promptly. Would recommend them to everyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Best in hosting Support
I was using different hosting providers for hosting my client's websites. But it was a really hectic task for me to get proper support on time. It was a decision to just try a new host and chose hostsoch. I had a great time with hostsoch for past 1 year.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Great Plans and Great Customer Support
HostSoch.in is amazing, I spent years with Godaddy and had all sorts of different issues. When I needed to contact customer support, I would immediately become stressed, knowing it would be a long, drawn out process. If I need HostSoch support its so easy

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Good Service
The best plans at affordable price made me to have a look at HostSoch Plans, Its good..they offering free domain name and privacy protection with unlimited features..highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Review HostSoch.in