HyperHost Reviews

HyperHost
30 reviews of HyperHost

Amaizing promotion
I get free domain for 6 month shared hosting order, so I definetely like this hosting!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Good hosting
I didn`t have any issues since my order, I'd upload website and it works fine without down. I like that I don`t need to contact tech support=)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

reliable hosting company
Ordered hosting more than 6 month ago. I have contacted tech support few times, and all my issues was solved fast.
Once I had some problem wirth log in and this problem was solved less than in 10 min in chat

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Good Hosting
Order unlimited hosting, the price was low, and I bought with 90%off, during BlackFriday. My website work fast

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Amazing webshosting provider
Like website uptime 99% and high-quality tech support! I got help with website migration and SSL installation for free .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

VDS for Windows
Look for VPS with Windows, and HyperHost offer me such option. I`ve ordered VDS (its is more expencive that VPS), and finaly I get what I want. I get trial licence on Windows, so if every thing goes well I`ll defintly prolong the licence.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Good hosting for beginners
I have small website for periodical event and it is my first hosting experience. I`m really glad that I`ve choosen this hoster. Guys from sales department helps me to select the plan and tech support helps to upload a website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Best hosting
I don`t have much experience of work with hosting. So I can say a great thanks to guys because they do everything for me. I`ve been using hosting for more than 2 years and haven`t face any problems. Thank you HyperHost for your work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Best support ever
If you are looking for hoster that will care about you HyperHost is an exellent choice. I need specific config for my Magento projects, guys help me with it and it takes less than 2 hours.
Also, guys installed SSL for me

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Exelent client support
Even, in the middle of the night, tech support helps me to load and configure the site. They explain to me how to work with hosting (I have no experience before) and give some advice for site work optimization.

Review HyperHost