HyperHost Reviews

HyperHost
25 reviews of HyperHost

Greatest
This is my first host that I used, and I will continue to work with HyperHost.
10 STARS!!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

long history
I am client for about 3 years I have started with mini and small websites, right now I have few websites and move to VPS and really glad

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

reliable hosting
Use Unlim hosting for 23 websites, cPanel allows me to do all configs, so I have no need to contact support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

The best server I've ever hired in my life.
The HyperHost service is wonderful!
The support team works 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Support tickets stay for a maximum of 2 hours awaiting response.
The staff is always ready to help with problems that other servers do not solve.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

One of the best hosting
Moved to Hyperhost 1 site to check how it work, as price is 1 usd, all work fantastic, support helped with migration, even install my existing SSL that I ordered at the 3-rd party. So I upgrade to Hyper-30 hosting plan and sites work fast and

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Trusted and Reliable Hosting Service
I have been with HyperHost for about 2 years, anytime i need help i get it. I want to thank all technical support team and manager, they make my work easier.

I always refer my friends and clients to get Hosting Service from Hyperhost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

fast support service
start with the mini plan to check the quality, the price is really low cost. I was really satisfied. Order upgrade to move my other websites to this hosting. Uograde was done in few minutesa without the down time.
Also, I can get free SSL and It is cool

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

user friendly hosting
I have long history with hyperhost. I saw their old website and many changes, they try to build best user experience and I really like it. Even when found bug on their website, I`d got a bounus.
So I recommend hoster, the do know their work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

nice hosting company
Like prices. I can't tell you anything about tech. sup. cause I do not need their services,and all my sites works perfect.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Perfect hoster for my websites
I use HyperHost for more than 2 years, tech support always help if need arise. I have few service like SSL CDN and domain, so I`ve found my perfect hoster!

Review HyperHost