HyperHost Reviews

HyperHost
22 reviews of HyperHost

The best server I've ever hired in my life.
The HyperHost service is wonderful!
The support team works 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Support tickets stay for a maximum of 2 hours awaiting response.
The staff is always ready to help with problems that other servers do not solve.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

One of the best hosting
Moved to Hyperhost 1 site to check how it work, as price is 1 usd, all work fantastic, support helped with migration, even install my existing SSL that I ordered at the 3-rd party. So I upgrade to Hyper-30 hosting plan and sites work fast and

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Trusted and Reliable Hosting Service
I have been with HyperHost for about 2 years, anytime i need help i get it. I want to thank all technical support team and manager, they make my work easier.

I always refer my friends and clients to get Hosting Service from Hyperhost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

fast support service
start with the mini plan to check the quality, the price is really low cost. I was really satisfied. Order upgrade to move my other websites to this hosting. Uograde was done in few minutesa without the down time.
Also, I can get free SSL and It is cool

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

user friendly hosting
I have long history with hyperhost. I saw their old website and many changes, they try to build best user experience and I really like it. Even when found bug on their website, I`d got a bounus.
So I recommend hoster, the do know their work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

nice hosting company
Like prices. I can't tell you anything about tech. sup. cause I do not need their services,and all my sites works perfect.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Perfect hoster for my websites
I use HyperHost for more than 2 years, tech support always help if need arise. I have few service like SSL CDN and domain, so I`ve found my perfect hoster!

Realiable hosting
All work fast, what I like the most that I have no need to contact support. I use cPanel hosting and all is clear.
I fase some small issues with the translation in billling and contact about it woth the support they translated as much as possible.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

ssl order
Order 3 VPS and have 1 hosting account, as my old SSL finished I`ve ordered new one on HyperHost. Guys set up SSL less than 2 hours, I was really impressed by the speed.

Windows hosting
I have project on ASP,net and it is really hard to find a hosting. HyperHost offers me VDS and the price was really fine for me, plus they explain me all details about the Windows

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Review HyperHost