iRegister Reviews

iRegister
3 reviews of iRegister

Best .AL Domain Registrar
iRegister was our choice to consolidate our domain portfolio (.al, .com, .net, .org, etc..) and hosting providers. Prices offered for shared hosting, vps or dedicated servers are the best you can find in Albanian market.
I would strongly recommend them

The best registrar in Albania
iRegister offered me the best plan for virtual private server. Their web development team helped me with choosing the right theme and building my website. The prices and support convinced me to become their client for 5 years.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - June, 2017

iRegister is the perfect choice
I am really happy that I have choose iRegister as my hosting provider. With a proffessional staff it gives you full support 24/7 and offers a secure environment. You can choose among many plans, the perfect one to store your data and your page.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Review iRegister

Your review of iRegister

Your domain hosted with iRegister

2Tech Logic Solutions