JaguarPC Reviews

JaguarPC
4 reviews of JaguarPC

High Performanc!!
Migrating my website from another host to JaguarPC has been the best action I've taken to improve my website performance and get the support I need to run a smooth website. The service is superb. Every interaction has exceeded my expectations. I highly re

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Jaguar Rocks..
Great company and great customer service. I have moved several of the websites I work on to JaguarPC and plan to move a couple more over! Thank you JaguarPC. I'm a big fan of JaguarPC. Especially when you compare with my previous provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Powerful Servers
Have switched to Jaguarpc few years back, really powerful servers with 100% uptime. There admin team is always available to help. JaguarPC keep going!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Out of Several I have tried, JaguarPc is the best!
I have been with Jaguarpc for the past 5 years. Hands down the very best decision I ever made. I started with VPS and now with a Hybrid. Absolutely the best pricing, servers, and support. Thanks Jag!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Review JaguarPC