LeadHoster Reviews

LeadHoster
12 reviews of LeadHoster

Great Service - Great support
Long time user, always happy, the only problem I had in many years regarding some SPAM, was solved very fast by technical support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Can't Fault. Long time user with no problems
I have been with Leadhoster for many years and everytime I have ever had a technical question they have always gotten back to me very quickly with solutions. Best support I have had from ANY website, not just hosting companies.
You won't be disappointed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2011

Great Back-up!
When I first signed up, I hadn't a clue about what I was doing but I am very happy I chose Leadhoster. Their back up Support for amateurs like me is fantastic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2009

perfect and easy to use
I use the Small Business Hosting package and is just perfect for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Love it
I love LeadHoster its the best hosting I've ever had

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

the best web hosting
i actually use it since 2009 and i like it so much
i recomend it to other users it is easy ,reliable and server is uptime 95%

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Excellent Service
Very happy with the comprehensive service offered by LeadHoster. Most of the facilities are offered on the free account, but happy I upgraded, as there seems to be so much more.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2010

leadhoster is good
leadhoster provide a good services and good technique support.

thanks leadhoster for hosting my website for free :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

very Good
VERY GOOD!!!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

LeadHoster has provided a reliable and affordable host for my personal web page. The LeadHoster staff provided prompt and relevant answers to all my questions while setting up the web page and acquiring domain names. I highly recommended LeadHoster.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - April, 2011