LogicWeb Reviews

LogicWeb
38 reviews of LogicWeb

LOGICWEB is a better web hosting provider
I have tried different web hosting providers over the past 10+ years. LogicWeb has been superb by far compared to other popular hosts like Godaddy or A2hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

faster ssd web hosting
This host is faster than others I try. Good for Netherlands with their cdn plugin in cpanel. No issues in 6 months, so far so good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Best WordPress Hosting
Great for WordPress hosting with their SSD standard plans. A few things stand or is their spam expert filtering which no one else has. Servers are fast and support is just as fast and friendly. Best host I've had thus far.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Excellent Service
Logic Web has wonderful customer support..they truly care about their clients..thank you Logic Web for all that you do to assist your clients!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Long time customer, great support
We have been hosting with LogicWeb for a considerable amount of time, certainly long enough to appreciated their superior customer support especially when it comes to the technical side of things. Thank you support team for your prompt action & solution.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2008

logicweb
I have been pleased with the product they offer and support is very quick and knowledgeable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2006

Happy Customer with Blazing Fast Wordpress Website
Speed, space, support. I'm a heavy wordpress user and i found in logicweb everything i was looking for. Plus i can pay monthly with NO extra or hidden fees. I recommend.

Best you get from them
I changed few hosts since last three years , but finally I found logicweb is best host for me I am satisfied, they have fast server speed , good uptime and prompt support. they made custom changes for me. I would like to stick here

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Reseller hosting
The support isn't really friendly but they reply fast.
The servers are good but I recognized that the images load a little slower than they do with other webhosting providers.
I left because I have an Adult webshop which wasn't allowed due to their poli

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Customer Service
Today was not the first time I had technical questions regarding my first website. LogicWeb customer service has been very effective and efficient in helping me to ensure my website is doing the job I intend it to do.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Review LogicWeb