M3Server Reviews

M3Server
12 reviews of M3Server

Great hosting in affordable price
Purchase for sure

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2020

Good and fast respond
i am just started on the site and it works and nice and kind support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

M3Server Support and Service
M3server has been great help to me and my domain. Very good company and I would recommend to others Their staff and support are very impressive with their ability to solve my issues. Very very good to have on your side !!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

M3server is awesome
Love the technical support very helpful and the affiliate program is great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Good site
It's efficent and seems to be helping me

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

m3server, are like web hosting gods
m3server, are like web hosting gods. Extreme quality, promptness, speed in problem solving ... 100%. there will be no better. Thanks m3sevret staff!!
Resolutions of problems, extremely fast .. I erased some files from my website by mistake, the m3serve

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

The best choice
I have already used several hosting services,
but M3server is the best sulution.
Quality Service and the best prices.
Suport 5 stars! I highly recommend!
One advice...do not waste your time and money
on other companies! M3server is the best choice!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Amazing company
I am using M3Server for couple of months and all I can say is - they are great! They have user-friendly control panel which is great for beginners. Customer support is always there to help, and they will tweak settings to make your website very fast!

Testimonial

My Dream has come true! And I'm writing you to thank you and your staff for helping me in part go from realizing “I can have my own website, I can do that!” To making it happen from script to server installation and setup, email, advice and launch

Great support
I have been with M3Server for years. Which is already a good sign :) The sites are up and running.
The hardware is scalable, so as your business grows you can adapt easily.
Really great support which answers on time and is friendly. Hassle free site set

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Review M3Server