M3Server Reviews

M3Server
7 reviews of M3Server

m3server, are like web hosting gods
m3server, are like web hosting gods. Extreme quality, promptness, speed in problem solving ... 100%. there will be no better. Thanks m3sevret staff!!
Resolutions of problems, extremely fast .. I erased some files from my website by mistake, the m3serve

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

The best choice
I have already used several hosting services,
but M3server is the best sulution.
Quality Service and the best prices.
Suport 5 stars! I highly recommend!
One advice...do not waste your time and money
on other companies! M3server is the best choice!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Amazing company
I am using M3Server for couple of months and all I can say is - they are great! They have user-friendly control panel which is great for beginners. Customer support is always there to help, and they will tweak settings to make your website very fast!

Testimonial

My Dream has come true! And I'm writing you to thank you and your staff for helping me in part go from realizing “I can have my own website, I can do that!” To making it happen from script to server installation and setup, email, advice and launch

Great support
I have been with M3Server for years. Which is already a good sign :) The sites are up and running.
The hardware is scalable, so as your business grows you can adapt easily.
Really great support which answers on time and is friendly. Hassle free site set

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Hats Off to Ryan and Crew @ M3Server
The price and specs of what you're buying is the easy part, seeing as it's right in your face. The support part of the hosting experience is always the crap shoot. Rolled a 7 at M3...sweet!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Amazing service
Their service is really amazing. They respond within an hour so very fast to any question I have. And I did have a lot of questions. They set my server and site up for me for free. Overall very pleased. Very polite and helpful people.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Review M3Server