MisterHost.NET Reviews

MisterHost.NET
22 reviews of MisterHost.NET

A very stable hosting
This is a misterhost.net positive review. Am really impressed from the stability of your server and the great support desk. Will recommend to all friends I know.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Thank you for everything.
These guys never fail to give a quick and efficient service. Special thanks to Gregory for the way he delt with my last issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Fantastic customer service
Misterhost.net has fantastic customer service. My issues were handled right away!! When I was looking to move to them I read a ton of reviews, and they were mainly all positive! It was a great move! super happy. Great job so far misterhost.net!!

Very happy customer
I moved my hosting account from hostgator and am really happy now with misterhost.net

misterhost.net review 6 months
Uptime 5 stars
support 6 stars!
speed 5 stars
price 5 stars

Einfach nur GEIL!!!
Das Support Team Meldet Sich Sehr Schnell Und Die Leistung Für Einem Günstigen Preis Lohnt Sich Einfach Weiter Zu Empfehlen Weiter So

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Great Provider, a must try.
I really recommend this hosting provider to everyone. Support within seconds, professionals, very lovely people!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Great Provider, a must try.
Web hosting with this company has ensured 100% up time of my business during last year which is very pleasing.These guys know server configurations well and manage thing systematically. It all seems good with their efficient and polite team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Fast and friendly!
We have been with MisterHost.NET for 12 months. I've only needed to contact support a few times and I've always had a resolution within hours. They are fast and friendly.

Best hosting I have ever head!
I can only recommend to everyone MisterHost.net!
Moved my VPS from Hudsonvalleyhost and now everything works as it should be!

Review MisterHost.NET