MisterHost.NET Reviews

MisterHost.NET
31 reviews of MisterHost.NET

They are useless
I'm not happy with their support, they don't even have a backup please do not buy anything from them

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2021

Top notch reseller
Been using Misterhost.net since 2015. Support and server speed is top notch, there is nothing to complain.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Don't get scammed.
Yesterday, the 6th of January 2021, I received calls from 2 clients that they were unable to send or receive emails. In order to troubleshoot the issue, I attempted to log into WHM and it would not accept my credentials.

Visiting their domains also resulted in an “Account Suspended” page. At this point I know the auto-provisioning system did not suspend them as their accounts were up to date.

I logged into Zoti Media Group's client area only to find that there was an outstanding invoice for $7 and they suspended my account because of it. Please note that I should still have over $150 in credit with them.

Furthermore, upon checking my spam folder, I found 2 emails from the 2nd of January 2021. The first email contained the following information:

“Dear ****,

Due to cPanel price increase back in 2019 we have covered the fees without increasing the cost for our clients. This motivated many clients from other providers to migrate hundert of accounts to us.

Cpanel announced again a price increase of +75% with effect from 1. January 2021.

Unfortunately, the new price increase forced us to reevaluate our pricing in general (reseller, master & alpha plans).

Starting from today, we will increase the price of every reseller level plan by +$7 per month. This will keep your service with unlimited cPanel accounts!

Yearly and higher plans will get an invoice of $7.00 in the next days.

Monthly plans will get a price increase of $7.00 on the next billing.

We are really sorry!”

The second email was an invoice for $7.

At the time of ordering (28 May 2019) I paid 3 years in advance for unlimited cPanel accounts (https://web.archive.org/web/20190210053627/https://misterhost.net). I am aware that they have increased their pricing but that should not affect an existing order that has been paid years in advance.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2019 - January, 2021

Top Provider
The support team transfered my websites within 1 hour from my old server. I really like this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Bad contact person
Dear,

Greetings...

I was thinking of migrating my reseller to their hosting but while I was chatting to the contact person in chat he fed-up and suddenly ended the conversation.

So... I do not recommend anybody to deal with them.

Best Regards,
Adel

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

Many thanks.
I am a client of Misterhost, I have used their reseller services which are full-featured and well-supported for me. Their tech staff is skillful and troubleshooting and they know their work well and they are online for 24 hours. Prices are affordable for me and I have got a 20% discount (20OFF) while signing up with them.
Reliable host to have a deal with. Many thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Sorry for Bad review
Sorry for the bad Review. I must inform this site that I got refunded. Thank you Misterhost.net

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

fraud and extortion
fraud and extortion, strongly not recommended

this is proof suspended and ask for this money I enclose a conversation proof of extortion https://prnt.sc/rdhhx3

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

TOTALLY FRAUD SERVICE PROVIDER
They charged my Credit Card for an Inactive Service Renewal. The service terminated before 1 year but they still charged my CREDIT CARD AFTER 1 YEAR.
I can understand if that was a system fault but When I have submitted Ticket Many times and mails after mails.
But still no update, no refund.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2017 - January, 2018

Very kind Support
I have been with this provider for 4 months. Websites moved very fast. Support is very good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Review MisterHost.NET