MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
516 reviews of MochaHost

Lose your business with MOCHAHOST
in your life never ever trust this company, ever ever ever. the main server is down means almost all business is down , more than 20 servers are down for more than 32 hours and still counting

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2013 - July, 2019

Great services rendered
Very fast in attending to their customers' issues reported

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Value for Money and Quality of Service
I am very satisfied by their services. Will definitely not see myself transfering to any other hosting company!

Keep off from Mochahost
Mochahost performance is worse than that of free website providers like 000webhost.com. If you do not want to lose your money, do not give it to these jokers. Their customer service is pretty bad, it took me two days just to get my credit card approved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Great Services Fantastic Speed
I just shifted from godaddy to MochaHost, and also use many other hosting but I found that MochaHost is one of the best hostings provider.

Great Services Fantastic Speed

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

The best that i have used so far
Mocha Host has the best load time and best customer support. I recommend many to try it out

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Great IT
So far so good, I am having a good experience. I got the help I needed from the techs.

Muy buen servicio
Estoy satisfecho por la buena calidad de su servcios

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Best service ever.
When setting up a new website, I always forget many steps before I can get it up and running. It can be how to install the ssl certificates or accidently deleting folders. I know i can depend on the 24hr chat host which is availble and very proffessional.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

A very good hosting services
I had found on mochahost a very good hosting service, speed of server, resources, technical support excellent, I can recommend it.

Review MochaHost