MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
519 reviews of MochaHost

worst server and worst support ever i seen
worst server and worst support ever i seen

never recommencement any one to take service also they offer

Lightning Fast Guarantee is fake my site was load in 10+ secs

also 30 days money back guaranty is fake they not refund money said money not re

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2019 - December, 2019

they suspend business account without any reasonable reasons
My account was suspended without a valid reason but luckily it was just a testing website. Definitely not recommended for business use otherwise would be a disaster!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

The worst hosting in my life
I have never seen before the worst hosting. It is extremely slow, support is useless, errors 503 all the time website is down completely. If you have a business, better forget about Mochahost. You will lose money and customers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Lose your business with MOCHAHOST
in your life never ever trust this company, ever ever ever. the main server is down means almost all business is down , more than 20 servers are down for more than 32 hours and still counting

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2013 - July, 2019

Great services rendered
Very fast in attending to their customers' issues reported

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Value for Money and Quality of Service
I am very satisfied by their services. Will definitely not see myself transfering to any other hosting company!

Keep off from Mochahost
Mochahost performance is worse than that of free website providers like 000webhost.com. If you do not want to lose your money, do not give it to these jokers. Their customer service is pretty bad, it took me two days just to get my credit card approved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Great Services Fantastic Speed
I just shifted from godaddy to MochaHost, and also use many other hosting but I found that MochaHost is one of the best hostings provider.

Great Services Fantastic Speed

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

The best that i have used so far
Mocha Host has the best load time and best customer support. I recommend many to try it out

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Great IT
So far so good, I am having a good experience. I got the help I needed from the techs.

Review MochaHost