MonsterHost.com Reviews

MonsterHost.com
27 reviews of MonsterHost.com

Good care of my business.
My agent was fantastic. Took care of the problem immediately and efficiently.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Fit all of my needs.
After needing a new hosting company in a quick pinch I found that Monsterhost fit all of my needs. I also liked their cute personal messages in the control panel. Also, the control panel was intuitive.

I recommend it!
The best Hosting I've ever had. Really good support, really good hosting and really cheap!
I recommend it!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

I'm very happy with my hosting.
Their support is always awesome. They are very fast in responding and help me with all my questions. I'm very happy with my hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

They are the best in the business!
I love Monsterhost and will continue to use excellent services and products. They are the best in the business!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

I am very appreciated ...
I don't have previous experience , but the account manager was very cooperative and work step by step ... He made the issue very easy.. I am very appreciated ...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

All was settled down perfectly well.
They have helped me to resolve the problem, which was not an issue with this company. All was settled down perfectly well.

Love, Love, Love.
The best hosting company EVER!! Monsterhost have an easy to use cpanel and speedy support. I've been with them for almost a year now and my experience is first-rate! Love, Love, Love.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Happy with them.
My site is pretty low-demand, so I don't need much of the additional stuff. I'm really happy with how I've been treated - even the little guys are important to them.

I highly recommend them!!!.
Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!!.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Review MonsterHost.com