MonsterHost.com Reviews

MonsterHost.com
19 reviews of MonsterHost.com

Happy with them.
My site is pretty low-demand, so I don't need much of the additional stuff. I'm really happy with how I've been treated - even the little guys are important to them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

I highly recommend them!!!.
Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!!.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Recommend!
Monsterhost has AMAZING support and offer a really fantastic product.

The Support Team has been excellent
The Support Team has been excellent and I feel much more comfortable and confident using and understanding the entire process and all that Monsterhost has to offer. The pricing is very affordable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

Really happy with their service.
I'm a long time customer and just wanted to say how great it's been. They are always there to help and I've had no issues in years. Really happy with their service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Recommend to have a deal with them.
They are amazing and they have really great speed and team support!
Recommend to have a deal with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Good service.
MonsterHost provides a good service, I have the hosting with them and the hosting is fast and stable. They are available for support, you can reach them in various ways. They don't have a 9 to 5 mentality and you can easily reach them in the evenings.

We are happy with this hosting provider generally.
We are happy with this hosting provider generally. Their presence is transparent while their performance is outstanding. Tech Support is always on the ball, wait times are acceptable, and they're patient.

Good to work with.
Their ability to come up with unique solutions for the niche industry that we serve stands out. They are more than professional developers. We were most impressed by the collaboration; we worked well together. They offer a lot of value based on their skills, talent, and rate.

Recommend to try them.
Monsterhost is the best hosting with quick and fast customer service. Recommend to try them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

Review MonsterHost.com