MVPS Reviews

MVPS
26 reviews of MVPS

I highly recommend this host
The quality of service after joining mvps.net has been good. I get a response within 30 minutes of my mail, the issue is resolved quickly, making it apparent that they care for my needs and nothing is more important.
Five stars.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Hosting servers are very good
I am a customer of mvps.net from one year and I am very happy from their hosting services. Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and always uptime.
Pricing of the hosting plans is also affordable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Reasons I always recommend mvps.net
Reasons I always recommend mvps.net - they are outstanding in customer support, reliability, and speed. The services offered and data back-up are superb. Their pricing is extremely competitive.

SSD hosting is 3 times faster
What I like about mvps.net is that their SSD hosting is 3 times faster than
I have had with my previous host! The support is fantastic - they usually reply in under 30 minutes!

I like mvps.net
I like mvps.net. They expanded service last year.
I paid for another year, for sure.

Good Support!
Round the clock support, knowledgeable and polite service people behind the desk. I have already referred a few of my peers and they all seem impressed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2010

Best hosting service provider
Quick and responsive servers at an affordable price point. Yet to test out in the long run, but the experience has been good so far.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

extremely happy with their hosting facilities, services and support
We have been using mvps.net for the past one year and are extremely happy with their hosting facilities, services, and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

The staff is always right there and fast to respond.
I have been dealing with this place for under a year but in the time I have been here I had such great service that I moved my several websites here!

I am impressed by their uptime and their customer care.
I am impressed by their uptime and their customer care. My websites are
always up and that is very good, after getting disappointed by another company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Review MVPS